It's Official#3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Christmas morning for me?

why, I set my alarm for 6 am
I sneak upstairs and drag my stocking off into some dark corner where I can ravage it

I always got up early and would separate the gifts under the tree so that we all had our own piles. Julie (my sister) would get up after me, and we'd open our stockings together. Then we'd wake up our parents and get mad when they'd have to make their coffee first because we couldn't stand waiting.

Christmas isn't cool anymore though...I think this is the first year where it will probably suck.

I still leave out milk and cookies for Santa though. :wave:

Being sleep deprived as I am, I always wake up really late and my parents get pissed off and come wake me up at like 9:30 cos they wanna see me open my stocking.

i really really really really want to bust out my christmas cd's but i would be breaking my own rules and that is bad.

and bass i have to say that i am very disappointed in your numbering system.

:crazy:

:|

All my presents are unwrapped and ravaged by 9:00 pm Christmas Eve.

christmas this :madspit:

noodle gets down wit OPP

when i was little, i was always up at the butt crack of dawn too. my mom would make coffee because she had just gone to bed (she would leave the wrapping until the last minute!)

as i've gotten older, my mom is still surprisingly lenient regarding my odd christmas behaviours. some years i am very bah humbug and can't be bothered to rip a bow, and some years i open everyone's presents in addition to mine, and some years i only open other people's presents and not mine.

noodle is such a diva

Shit...I think me and my family didn't have....or rather didn't open presents until new years day last year. I guess we wanted to be rebels and break the tradition! :lol:

I look forward to the day off! :D

we wait til midnight on xmas eve to open the gifts every year. my baby and i make cookies for santa every year too! we set up a small table near the xmas tree, and we set the cookies on a plate, with a tall glass of milk. i live for this stuff:hyper: :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom