It's Official#3:38am

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
I bit the side of my tongue when I was talking last night and it still hurts

My brother is sending me something that will, without a doubt arrive today (I'm thinking a lobster, since he sent one on my B-Day and he acted the same way...."You will be home to get this?")

I :heart: tommy girl....I smell so good

I need more coffee...hold on I'll be right back.

'K I'm back...with a nice cup of coffee in a mug that I got from my work's Christmas party. They were also giving out grab bag prizes...I got a tin of cookies...I wanted the day off with pay or a gift certificate...but the tin has pictures of kitties and puppies on it, so I was like :cute:

I have this pimple on my forhead. :mad:

I don't really like chocolate that much....:silent: I have to be in the mood for it...which happens on rare occasion.

daisybean said:
I bit the side of my tongue when I was talking last night and it still hurts

I think I grind my teeth when I sleep... So once, I bit the side of my tongue, and it bled badly... I didn't notice until I thought I had a bad case of drooling...

Anyhow, after my tongue healed... I got this little flesh sticking out of my tongue, healed and all, like a leaf sprouting from a branch... totally strange.... :scratch:

I have this pimple on my forhead. :mad:

I don't really like chocolate that much....:silent: I have to be in the mood for it...which happens on rare occasion.

Never had acne until I got out of college. :scratch:

I'm just..... awake. :( I hate it when you wake up and you're burning up and can't find a suitable place to lay down in your house bc it's too damn hot to sleep and you're therefore nauseous. :mad:

Is IO for Insomniacs Only or something?
Last night I went to bed at about midnight and tried sleeping. After 3 hours of really poor sleep and waking up every 20 mins or so, I finally got up with my husband who I was keeping awake as well, and we played Playstation at 3am til ...well this morning.

I hate not being able to sleep.

I'm so grumpy from it. But I did have a great round of Tiger Woods at about 4am this morning, finishing at 67 which was -5 par :hyper:

God I'm boring.

And bored.

Hi Angela :wave:

I have to say, though - that the times when you wake up with a loved one when both of you can't sleep and just play Playstation or hang out are good times!! My boyfriend is a sleeping fool, so he never wants to get out of bed and hang out with me the insomniac!

:wave: HA!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that is actually kinda cool :D Its a shame your man doesn't like the getting out of bed thing too much....but you can train him!

We had a mini party as well, with a giant bag of Doritos and chocolate....It was very cool :)

Yay for holidays :yes:

I was up until 3:30 in the mornin', chillin' in the Ryan chat.

My wisdom tooth still hurts. :(

Whiskers is licking my toes. :huh:

Dad is talking on the phone.

I have to get dressed cuz I just got out of the shower and am in my pretty pink robe.

After I get dressed, Dad and I are going for a ride.

After that, my friend Matt is picking me up and taking me out somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom