IT'S OFFICIAL #285

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
My leg itches.

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

I have an itching for some red wine.

wink.gif

------------------
Feel like trash
you make me feel clean
I'm in the black
can't see or be seen

~April~
(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Interesting!

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
Interesting!

It iiiiiissssssss, iiiisn't iiit?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

My leg itches again.

Instead of starting a new thread, I thought it best to simply bump this one.

:shifty:

Wow...I am REALLY bored tonight...

I've been reading old IO threads.

I want to discuss Salome's clothes.

:shifty:

One time, at LSSU, nobody would go sledding with me, so I got my sled and filled it with my stuffed animals and pulled them around the dorm until somebody agreed to go sledding with me. A girl said she wanted to go sledding, so we did, but then I crashed into a tree and hurt myself.

I used to take my fish for walks...Poseidon Nepture and Vladimir Ichabod. They were friends with Monty down on first floor.

One time, in kindergarten, I played Tic-Tac-Toe with ghosts under the deck on the playground, and everybody thought I was weird. I think they were jealous of my pink velvet dress with the white satin bows though.

I would always fall backwards off the swings and hit my head. WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Look at me, I swing so hi-*BOOM* Owwwwwwwww.......

I was always too afraid to sit on top of the monkey bars.

Is everybody sleeping?

You are all no fun.

So...here I sit...talking to myself...and myself keeps eavesdropping, and it's really ticking me off.

One time, I got my elbow stuck in the bar between my chair and my desk in 7th grade, but everybody thought I was faking, so they wouldn't help me. I thought there were going to have to cut my damn arm out. It almost made me late for my lesson with the choir teacher who had an extensive collection of muumuus. Did I spell that right?

One time, my dad was working on our front porch at our old house, so he had undone some stuff and pulled it away from the front door. I went running out the front door to show Dad my model ship I had built...and....well....I wasn't just suspended in air like Wile E. Coyote is...I fell smack down onto the cement. My boat got damaged, and I stabbed myself with the scissors I was carrying. That sucked. I think it was a setup. :shifty:

One time, my friend and I were driving around town, and these guys in a truck were holding up a sign because they wanted girls to flash them. So I flashed them, and then they followed us all the way out to my friend's house. I got scared and hid on her staircase under a blanket (nobody would have EVER found me) and made her talk to them. Turns out she knew the guy.

No...the coconut gets in my eyes, and then it makes it hard to drive.

Wicker chairs...very wickerlicious.

I wanna drive somewhere, but I have nowhere to go. Besides, my only options are like 7-Eleven, Meijers, and Kinko's...:shifty:

I guess I could sleep.

No, I don't think I can.

Bonochick said:
Wicker chairs...very wickerlicious

there is this shop far far away down in a sea-side town which has a kingdom of wicker chairs..they were a family of wicker people who wished to sell their art of wickering to the wickerless world..one of my goals in life is to learn how to wicker..

ACROB@T said:

there is this shop far far away down in a sea-side town which has a kingdom of wicker chairs..they were a family of wicker people who wished to sell their art of wickering to the wickerless world..one of my goals in life is to learn how to wicker..

My sister works for Lloyd Flanders. :)

I love some of the designs Bonowick...especially "Reflections" if I saw the rotatable base correctly..wicker goodness in a 360 degree world

~*~*
:huh: You know how most packages say "Open here". What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?

:huh: how much wick could a wicker man wick if a wicker man could wick wick

ACROB@T said:
I love some of the designs Bonowick...especially "Reflections" if I saw the rotatable base correctly..wicker goodness in a 360 degree world

My sis has the regular rocker from that collection, and we have two of the chairs and the couch (that's the couch that wannabe slept on when he was here). :)

those were some great stories....

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!! ;)

I hate that word....

poop...

ick!!

Basstrap said:
those were some great stories....

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!! ;)

Oh look!!!!! A Canadian!!!!!!!!!

Go fetch me some Clearly Canadian and some Canadian bacon, smart ass!!!!!!! :mad:

;)

I'll a toque and some serviettes while I'm at it

and some kick ass moose
:madspit:

if anybody has cbc "Talking to americans" comes on this wekend..I hope it wasnt last night

one thing rick got them to believe was that we has a national igloo

and THE WORSE

he got a professor from harvard or somewhere to sign a petition to stop "the canadian tradition of placing their elderly on northern ice flows to perish"

Basstrap said:

he got a professor from harvard or somewhere to sign a petition to stop "the canadian tradition of placing their elderly on northern ice flows to perish"

BWAAHAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Okay...yeah...I have to go take a shower now...

I'm gonna use my indoor plumbing!!!!!!!! Are you jealous??????? :wave: :lol: :D

not at all...having to walk 3 miles to the nearest watering hole to drag back buckets of water builds muscle

Kirk, you are so funny! Is that because you're hoping that laughter will warm you up, since you have no heat??

KhanadaRhodes said:

i like the word poop. bonochick should too, being that it's a palindrome and all. :D

Palindromes do special things to me! :hyper: :drool:

I need a glass of water!

Back
Top Bottom