It's Official#28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this was a bitch to find, and i had to rechange the text.

Ali Rose said:
ok somebody please

post the domo-kun-kitten photo.

its been called for.

33655%3C2%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E23233667657%3B3ot1lsi

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Obviously bassy hasn't gotten the memo. :mad:

Is that was was wrong with your report? You have to read the memos.

looks like we're gonna haveta have you come in on saturday too. *sip*

wait a tick. thats not it. that ones supposed to say "everytime you post that fucking picture, God kills a domo kun."

that photo with the caption doesnt make sense.

*throws hands up in air*

i'm surrounded by frickin idiots.

jkayet said:
i swear that thing was pictured on the back of a drink menu at this bar i went to... :huh:

It was at the Social. You said, "Why does this look familiar?" and I said, "It's that thing that used to be Basstrap's avatar on Interference, that domo...something. The claymationy thing." and you said, "Oh, okay." and then we went to get more drinks.

Did you know there's a Heavenly Social that just opened up in NYC, but it's not affiliated with THE Heavenly Social or Heavenly Records? :crack:

meegannie said:
It was at the Social. You said, "Why does this look familiar?" and I said, "It's that thing that used to be Basstrap's avatar on Interference, that domo...something. The claymationy thing." and you said, "Oh, okay." and then we went to get more drinks.

Did you know there's a Heavenly Social that just opened up in NYC, but it's not affiliated with THE Heavenly Social or Heavenly Records? :crack:
HEHE! Thanks. :) I can always count on you when my memory ceases to work, which is quite often. :hug: I'll blame lack of remembering on the 'then we went to get more drinks'.
Really? You think they'd have some copyrightish issue or something. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom