ITS OFFICIAL #276

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My party was a huge success and now Im the talk of the town.
reporters even showed up to do a story and im going to be in the social pages with Alex Dimitriades.

eh, nehhhh..but it was cool and salomey did a wonderful job shaking cocktails. i think i will ask u to shake it at future parties.
thankyou for your services.

i think im going to become a wedding co ordinator. my decorating skills were complimented today. hmmm..this could be the thing

so what jobs do u dream of doing kiddies?

I dream of a job in labs... Weird, right??
tongue.gif

I want to be a skippy when I grow up

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by christiana:
I dream of a job in labs... Weird, right??
tongue.gif

I dream of a full-time job running around after little people and changing dirty nappies. Wierd, huh.

Alas, it'll never happen...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Salome - the Croc hunter
neh, that title belongs to Steve Irwin

------------------
Salome

To be a skippy boy Slomey, you must first do a few things.

Die your hair black and get frosted tips. Then use an industrial sized tub of bril cream every morning to wax it into shape.

Then you must purchase yourself a fast 4. This may be either a Gemini, Corolla, Excel (if you have a lot of cash), Swift. You will then put on an illegal 4 inch exhaust, large skirt and apron, wing or spoiler, lower or cut your srpings (maybe both if you wish to never go over a speed hump in a straight line ever again), tint the windows in an illegal shade, fit (?) 17/18 inch rims on your already illegally lowered vehicle, spend twice the value of the vehicle on a sub wolfer and an amp for where the rear seat used to be (this will be ripped out to accomodate the speakers)

You will then occupy your Saturday nights at any main street and kid yourself into believing that you can take on and actually beat that V8 in the next lane.

Yeah, I just want to be an artist.
smile.gif

the truth is that I'm learning to play electric guitar, but I'd prob be a better drummer

which sexual innuendos?

------------------
Salome

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

No way!! The lead guitar is MINE! I have to learn how to play guitar first though...
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

*kicks Salome to the back, right behind the drums*

christiana !!! *pout* I wanna play lead, I play in real life!! nevermind, I'll play keyboards if you accept keyboards ZooMe
smile.gif
not too much of a Bon Jovish vibe is it

your instrument or his? sure angie you're our bassman

ok so now we got 3 peeps fighting over lead.
acrobat keyboards would be fine and dandy, and if there's even an inch of Bon joviness your arse is kicked.
i put the notice on the pin board, so im manager for now, until we find a better one.

anyoen wanna be our manager?

we're gonna rock!!!!!

in fact i think we should change our names and we need a band name too!

Back
Top Bottom