It's Official #2703

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've had WEIRD FREAKY nightmares before

I dreamt me and a friend had cancer and we were gonna die

at the end of the dream I said,
"Man, I don't feel so good"

[end dream]

I woke up in the night. I had been sleepin' on my stomach, and I had a horrendous pain in the back of my leg above my heel...it felt like my leg had been sliced open with razor blades. I figured I was imagining things and tried to go back to sleep...but I couldn't cuz it hurt so bad. So I finally turned on reading light...and my leg was bloody with 4 long, deep cuts. WTF? :huh: I had Freddy Krueger flashbacks. :lmao: Anyway, upon examining them closer, I think they are kitty scratches...one of the cats might have jumped off of the bookcase and landed down on my leg or something. It still hurts like hell. :crack:

this nightmare was bad. i dreamt that i was at my brother's college soccer game and his team was down a goal to tie the game. so my brother being the star player that he was went for a slide tackle with another player and all i saw were two bodies colliding, bones snapping and my brother screaming and going into convulsions. i ran onto the field to help him and all i could do was hold him and i started screaming for help and started crying. it was awful. i hate those dreams. i will call him later today to check up on him.

I hate nightmares like that.

I had one a couple weeks ago that was so real... it left me feeling really empty for days. What makes us dream such horrible things? In my case, I dreamnt my whole family got murdered... violently, and I discovered the bodies........ :scream:

I've woken up crying in fear from nightmares before.

Usually its dogs chasing me and biting me :mad:

Angel said:
I hate nightmares like that.

I had one a couple weeks ago that was so real... it left me feeling really empty for days. What makes us dream such horrible things? In my case, I dreamnt my whole family got murdered... violently, and I discovered the bodies........ :scream:

i would love to get my dreams analyzed. i usually have terrible nightmares like the ones you had above when my arm circulation has been cut off :huh: or when i have gone to bed on a full stomach. i have no idea what caused my nightmare, it could be that i took some pain medication before going to bed *for my kidneys*. my dreams freak me out because a good portion of my dreams tend to come true several months after i have had them. :huh: :|

thats a scary dream iris! I hate nightmares toooo!

theres a site for analyzing dreams @ DreamJournal.com (im not positive on this tho but i will ask my friend bc she visits there often)

Back
Top Bottom