It's Official#26 and counting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
so I just got back from my thing...metting....gathering...with the lady

I picked her up at 8...which I almost didn't do cos I got TOTALLY LOST and ended up in some small town!!
I'm sooooo pissed!! I was like....I've been living here for 4 years and this is the evening I choose to get lost!!!

grrr

anyway....I still managed to pick her up

went to hava Java(coffee place) and we talked and talked....and I dropped her off at 11:00pm

it REALLY didn't feel like that long when I looked at the clock!!

she is really nice, mature, cute, and intelligent

but
I don't lknow...maybe I have to give it time...but there was...something...missing
it wasnt awkward and the convo was great...but...I dunno

I dunno what to do now...I told her she could come out to see my friends band wednesday night...and she said she might see me there cos she will be wanting to celebrate finals being over for her that day

so
I don't know if I should call her that day to remind her
or
just go and see if she shows up...
I dont even know how I feel yet

oh well...
it was great though
and now I've got that under my belt...future girl meeting won't be so hard

like a roller coaster ;)

I get lost a lot...it's horrible...I've got some embarrassin' stories.

Glad all went pretty well though, Kirk...:heart: I would call and remind her though...because people actually DO forget sometimes.

Basstrap said:
so I just got back from my thing...metting....gathering...with the lady

I think it's called a DATE ;) :cute:

glad you had a good time bassy :hug:

Hmm.

I say DONT call her...just see if she shows up. If she shows, that means she prolly really likes you. I think its a good way to measure that.

But i'm sure she'll show up! I dunno do whatever..thats just what I'd do.

but for the love of GOD dont take dating advice from me! :sexywink:
I'd listen to the pros first!

I'm with Ali. Don't call her. Wait and see because if she likes you she'll be there.
The only reason I wouldn't call her is because you aren't too sure yet how much you like her, so let her make the next move. Not that I am an expert either. :huh:

Yay, glad you enjoyed it. :) Sometimes that 'something' can show up later, in my experience anyway...at least you guys can just hang out and see what happens.

That's great Bassy!!! I don't think there's anything wrong with you calling once to remind her. Wait, would that seem too eager? :der: Eh, I don't think so.

daisybean said:
I don't see the harm in calling, it's not like he is going to call her 10 times a day until his concert.

I'm glad you had a good time...but if it's not a love connection, it looks like you can be friends, which is still good.
dito

DON'T CALL to see if she LIKES HIM? Perhaps in Social Studies, I'll pass a note to her like this:

3363293923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E2323359%3C46643ot1lsi

I think it can be inferred that she does have an interest in our dear Kirk. I'd say call her on Tuesday night and be all casual kinda ask her if she was still thinking about going to the concert on Wednesday.

Lilly said:
DON'T CALL to see if she LIKES HIM? Perhaps in Social Studies, I'll pass a note to her like this:

3363293923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E2323359%3C46643ot1lsi

I think it can be inferred that she does have an interest in our dear Kirk. I'd say call her on Tuesday night and be all casual kinda ask her if she was still thinking about going to the concert on Wednesday.

That's so cute.

:heart: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom