it's official #222

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
kobayashi has found enemies in the following institutions this evening:

1.carleton university-where he attends and his parents pay about 5 grand for per year but there are no classrooms big enough somehow.

2.compaq-because i had to completely wipe my hard drive for the second time in as many months because of ghosts in this goddamn machine.

3.smc technologies-because three days ago i sent them an email regarding my supposedly top of the line router and why it will not work with my cable modem and they have not responded. i have also called and waited for 35, 75 and 25 minutes without talking to a single person.

4.rogers communications-because they employ another little smart ass besides me who i had the misfortune of having to deal with tonight(no wait @home calls are on contract so they don't employ him, hooray)

*sorry bout this, i realize this is probably the longest post ever in it's official.

------------------
reflective panelling

Sounds like a confessional...

Damn SMC
Damn Carelton
Damn contractor for Rogers @Home
Damn Compaq

Damn them all!

Damn Damn Damn Damn damn damn damn Damn damn

Originally posted by kobayashi:
2.compaq-because i had to completely wipe my hard drive for the second time in as many months because of ghosts in this goddamn machine.
I feel you pain
the word Compaq is enough to make me cry

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

GHOSTS.JPG

Originally posted by kobayashi:
3.smc technologies-because three days ago i sent them an email regarding my supposedly top of the line router and why it will not work with my cable modem and they have not responded. i have also called and waited for 35, 75 and 25 minutes without talking to a single person.

well i got sick of waiting for smc and started renewing ip's, updating firmware and cloning mac addresses from computers all over the house and the network is once again functional. yay!

------------------
i thought i knew you.

Back
Top Bottom