It's Official#22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
mario.gif

bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

..and worringly seem to be moving in time to the beat of The Scientist-Coldplay as I sit here..maybe just moi..maybe just the anticipation of creating a working banana metronome

hi

ACROB@T said:
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif
bananadance.gif

..and worringly seem to be moving in time to the beat of The Scientist-Coldplay as I sit here..maybe just moi..maybe just the anticipation of creating a working banana metronome

they're also moving in time to the live version of politik.

bizarre.

:|

Yeah, and then I can sell flowers on the corner and be all, hey I sell flowers, and April will be like no you don't and I'll be like yes I do! So she'll be like where are your flowers? And I'll be like, Kirk ate them...daft bugger! But then Kirk will sue me for defamation of character, and I'll be all what character????? And then that old man stole my purse! Wanker!

female traffic wardens..~

..do you know CPR..cause you take my breath away~~

:huh:

banana martin babies

Bonochick said:
Yeah, and then I can sell flowers on the corner and be all, hey I sell flowers, and April will be like no you don't and I'll be like yes I do! So she'll be like where are your flowers? And I'll be like, Kirk ate them...daft bugger! But then Kirk will sue me for defamation of character, and I'll be all what character????? And then that old man stole my purse! Wanker!

exactly what kind of flowers are being sold and eaten exactly? i might have to get offended here.

and does acro have a crush on berlin?

lots of questions today.

SCREAMER!!!!!!!!!

I have a Barbie that looks like you!

Her head is surrounded by pink flower petals! :cute: :laugh:

I haven't scanned her though, and using the scanner freezes my comp, and I'm in a big chat at the Ryan Adams chat.

:shifty:

Okay, I'll see what I can do.

Well, she didn't scan very well...I should have used my other scanner, but I was too lazy. But you can kinda see...

335%3C552323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323357%3C747%3A9ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom