It's Official # 2003 Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey hey hey
I'm the flying pig that brings joy to those waiting in long lineups

chicago is everyone's first choice.

see it's only fitting that we'd meet in such a place, random beings as we are. if we met in chicago, sense would be made. we don't want to go against the IO doctrine, right?

right.

I would go to South Dakota if U2 was playing there. Or to visit a National Park. That's about it though.

I'm not laughing at the actual monument, but at the idea of us all going on a trip there.

Just for laughs I think we should all gather there and protest the fact that Bono's face isn't on there. When they tell us that he isn't a US president we should plug our ears and sing "i can't hear you"

ok ok...simmer down now....mount rushmore is on the other side of this rather expansive state of mine.

let's see...we've got meggie, other shannon, and tiff that are up for making the trip. i know there are other sof you who are shy about showing your love for south dakota - but you gotta think "when else am i ever going to go there?". see? i'd be doing you a FAVOR!

If I could find a cheap plane ticket, I would SO go. I've never been west of the Mississippi (or even seen the river itself!!), and this might be my last chance for a VERY long time.

meegannie said:
If I could find a cheap plane ticket, I would SO go. I've never been west of the Mississippi (or even seen the river itself!!), and this might be my last chance for a VERY long time.

are you kidding me? :|

i went both sides of the mississippi the day i was born! (yeah...i'm from the twin cities)

i'll take you to at LEAST 3 states, 5 if you're lucky. you and other shannon should come over after spring break.

Back
Top Bottom