It's Official #2002 (a hypothetical question)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shrug

Well i don't know...LS is too broad topic-ed for this IMO, and ZC is usually way more serious. That's why i went in here.

Besides, i'm not really sure about this - like i said, it's hypothetical. Ahem...

And YES, that's about all i'll say about it - and he's not an Interferencer anyway.

Salt?

:lol: My brains wouldn't feed anyone much i think.

*squints*

i see lots of people pulling the mojomaja thing - what's this, my official nickname or something?

It's possible!!!!

Though I may just be saying that out of my excitement for the fact that 2002 is a palindrome!!!!!!! :hyper:

it appears you have been branded maja...

*~*
:huh: If there were a knowledge contest, would the female winner be called Miss Informed?

in answer to your question maja..it does happen

Originally posted by Screaming Flower
:hyper:

he intimidates me so much..hard to pinpoint why..

*~*
:huh: What happens if someone loses a lost and found box?

Am I the only one who thinks U2girl needs to change her avatar?!

3356475523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B6644%3A5ot1lsi

:tongue:

dont go to bed without desert

i went and visited a friend at the school where she teaches yesterday in montreal.

the kids mostly come from english speaking homes but this one girl had a great handle of english-except she kept on asking me if i could answer a hypocratic question.

Last edited:
hmm i better not tell you what i'm obsessing about lately, then

I must say, your comments never cease to surprise me, folks. (and i'm beginning to wonder if asking around about mojo was such a good idea...)

Katherine: LOL, why yes it is a palindrome! And YES you better be the only one! *whacks the next person to say mojo*

Shannon: thank you? Well kind of...i guess.

Paul: where do you find these weird things at the end of your posts? :crazy:

Hypocratic?!?

:lmao:

Well, i take back what i said about :flirt: reminding me of mojo. Actually :hyper: this one does.

Re: hmm i better not tell you what i'm obsessing about lately, then

U2girl said:

Katherine: LOL, why yes it is a palindrome! And YES you better be the only one! *whacks the next person to say mojo*

Awwwww...yer no fun!!!! :D

OMC, I found a picture of that video case I found!!!!!!!!!!

3356475523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B665%3B4%3Bot1lsi

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom