its official - 20% of interferencers eat ass with a spork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
GET OFF THE DAMN SHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, theres gonna be a meeting between those dumb ass posters and the back of my hand if they dont get off the shed! get off the shed!!!

I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!!!!!

NOW GET OFF THE SHED!!!!!

GET OFF THE DAMN SHED!!!!!!!!

chow time just moments away! :)

ok, the burger train just rolled into bun station...

ok so youve been showing off for the taylors now have ya? well im gonna give everyone a show by giving you the beating of a lifetime!!!!

:angry:

everyone download "will ferrell - get off the shed!"

if you have not heard it, it might make you cry in laughter.

if you have heard it before, you will remember laughing.

laughing very hard.

thank you lately ladies... *kissie poooh

mwaaaah mwaaaah

kissy prissy

*kisses

ooh la la

*shoots all the creed fans

**with a stun gun ofcourse...not with bullets or anything.

I saw that episode ages ago!!
It's a will ferral classic

"IF YOU DO NOT GET OFF THAT SHED NOW, I WILL TAKE YOU INTO AN ALLY AND FIGHT YOU!"

i just realized what this thread is really about and you're right. 20% of interferencers do eat ass with a spork.

:mad:

:wave:

80% do not eat ass with a spork Salome

1. What is a "spork?"
A spork is an unusual dining implement that is part spoon, part fork. Basically, it is a spoon with tines on the end, suitable for using as a fork, while still having a spoon portion. It is the utensil of choice for eating cole slaw, potato salad, and many other take-out foods.

What is proper etiquette for sporkware?
In modern society, it is important to ensure that you do not offend anyone with your spork. So please, only use sporks when the meal calls for them. Serving sporks with no suitable alternative is not acceptable when soups or sauces are a dominant portion of the meal in question.

As far as placesetting with your spork, simply substitute the dinner fork with the spork, leaving the knife and the salad fork present (eat lettuce with a spork? never!). You may wish to leave the spoon present in case their are "spork-ignorant" guests.

When using a spork to eat mashed potatoes out of a styrofoam container, it is common courtesy to leave a little "spork waste" at the bottom rather than scrape the styrofoam with the spork to get every last morsel. If you must have every little bit of potato, please use your finger.

The use of sporks for launcing peas, mashed potatoes, or other inedibles is acceptable, as long as you pay the management of the KFC for any damages caused. If at home, please ensure you clean up yourself.

:coocoo: :crack: :coocoo:

spork.....spork.....spork

SNL won't be the same without Will Farrel. He's one crazy dude. When does the new season start? I wonder who the new cast member(s) will be? :slant:

hey lemon merangatang, i believe the new season starts towards the end of september or october.

personally i dont want new episodes....i only want repeats with ferrell in them.

:|

yes screaming flower, you now know what this thread is all about.

creed, im gonna getcha! nickelback, watch your ass, your due for a big collective brownstain! same goes to you default!

spork-a-dork

If we have no new SNL episodes, then there will be no new Mango episodes. :sexywink:

Re: spork-a-dork

Lemon Meringue said:
If we have no new SNL episodes, then there will be no new Mango episodes. :sexywink:

Mango.jpg

Back
Top Bottom