It's Official #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
Let's all give three cheers for work! Yay! I have had a project, coupled next to an exam for weeks here, and, needless to say, something had to budge....my sleep! Yes, in America's eternal wisdom, the answer to increased productivity is to eliminate non-productive sleep. Three cheers to overwork!

It's 5 am! I have a couple more hours of bullshit work to couple with the project! What kind of bullshit item is an "asset list"? But whomever said that work was earth-shatteringly important? We all know that America's (manifest) destiny is paper pushing! And I shall contribute to the cacophony! Do your patriotic duty and kill a tree!

* turns on John Denver voice: "Kill a tree.....for tomorrow......"

Melon

sleep is a luxury...

coffee.gif

You just gotta reach that point where you declare you "just dont give a f***"

then you have a mini break down and hide from everything.

'

Thank God...this horrible day is over! Admittedly, I don't use university computer labs that often, because they are atrocious. However, because I have a PC versus a Mac, I needed a Mac for some cross-platform work.

My God! Mac OS 9 is flat out terrible! It crashed at least a dozen times in using Macromedia Director 8.5, and, in the infinite glory of the computer administrators, they blocked copy access to all executable files--which meant I couldn't even copy / burn a CD containing Flash / Director projector files--self-contained executable files. With a clueless computer lab assistant and an equally clueless network administrator, I had to dictate to them what was wrong and what they had to do--i.e., give me administrator permissions briefly so I could grab my projector files. Hours later, I finally was able to accomplish it.

On melon's shopping list: Sony's DVD+/-RW burner., so I really do never have to use a university computer lab ever again.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom