It's Official #1995

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pengs_sm.gif

I seriously am beginning to think I'm incapable of loving anyone.

Too scared of the risk involved. There might be something for me out there, and for some weird reason I'm too afraid of it. :| I suck so badly, and I might be missing something, but then again maybe being cautious and picky is good?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Then again, chasing dreams gets you nowhere....so I lose both ways.

:crack:

I don't know sometimes...

Life has made me one fucked up coward!!

I need some balls!! (figuratively speaking)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I suck so badly, and I might be missing something, but then again maybe being cautious and picky is good?

:shame: I used to say the exact same thing. I'm the pickiest person on earth and I thought I'd always be alone because I was terrified of relationships. Then by some bizarre twist of fate, I met the boy who's perfect for me. :cute: I know it's impossible to be patient, but I really think things will come together for you. If I could find someone, ANYONE can. :hug:

meegannie said:

:shame: I used to say the exact same thing. I'm the pickiest person on earth and I thought I'd always be alone because I was terrified of relationships. Then by some bizarre twist of fate, I met the boy who's perfect for me. :cute: I know it's impossible to be patient, but I really think things will come together for you. If I could find someone, ANYONE can. :hug:

Meeg, you rule. :hug:

I dunno, I've been thinking a lot about this particular thing for the last week or so, and maybe it has been for really dumb reasons. On the other hand, maybe it's a sign for me to finally get my head out of my ass and pay attention to something that might be good for me. While it's good to look for Mr. Perfect, sometimes perfect might be in front of you and you don't even see it. Ot you think you see it and it's not so much there. :sad: :banghead:

I know I'm being really cryptic here, sorry guys. lol Just trying to figure stuff out.

I hope everyone who's in love continues to be so, and everyone who's looking for it finds it soon. :love:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Then again, chasing dreams gets you nowhere....so I lose both ways.

:crack:

:no: NOOOOOOO!!! why why WHY WHY WHY WHY!!! why would you say that? chasing a dream is taking me to a boy i'm so smitten with i can barely stand it in 17 days ( :hyper: )

don't say that april, it hurts me to hear it.

Lilly said:

:no: NOOOOOOO!!! why why WHY WHY WHY WHY!!! why would you say that? chasing a dream is taking me to a boy i'm so smitten with i can barely stand it in 17 days ( :hyper: )

aaaaaaaw :laugh: thats so :cute:

[random] I had to write a line of love poetry with only 5 words in eng this week i said "I want to be one" my teacher said he liked it cus we had to make it up in our heads in like 2 seconds and i ended up like the only fool who said mine out....DUH! [/random]

Im glad ur in love meggy :wave: :heart:

im not in love dont say bah humbug bassy :wave:

Lilly said:

:up: :happy:

56 days for me.... :hyper: :crack: :hyper: :crack: :hyper: :heart:

Lilly said:

don't say that april, it hurts me to hear it.

It's been a long time coming, but a reality check was in order. Maybe not for long, but for right now. :slant:

I'm so happy for you and meeg, tho....I remember counting down days when I had a LDR, too! :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom