It's Official #1991

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The following smilies represent my emotions throughout the previous 3 hours while doing my QBasic homework:

:scratch: :huh: :der: :scream: :sad: :censored: :banghead:

The fact that this thread number is a palindrome makes me feel like this though: :cute:

Last edited:
I've been mixed throughout the day.. :huh: :( :huh: :(

~~
Life seemed so obscene...until its over....who knows...

allow me to scream!!!!!!!

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

:scream: :scream: :scream:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:mad: :mad: :mad:
:huh:

oh now i am annoyed. gah, i go take a long hot bubble bath, fall asleep in it and the one person i really want to speak to, IM me on my cellphone while i am passed out in the bathtub. when i awake and hop out of the tub, i walk over to my purse to take my phone out to charge it and what do i see, a notification that he tried to contact me...so i try to contact him and now it is too late, he is no longer online and now he is asleep!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Huh?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You heard what I said.

So why don't you start one right here at IO?

We good boys suck badly enough to be overlooked by women... maybe you need a good a**h*** to make your day. :sexywink:

according to the shoddy numbering, it seems as though this thread should be a month YOUNG...:eyebrow:

Ponder THAT. :banghead:

I've pretty much asked for sicy to "ponder my face" i'm sure of it......:banghead:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Huh?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Um, opposite way around. Good women=overlooked by :censored:.

MAKE MY DAY. G'HEAD, JUST TRY.

:mad:

A bit testy today, are we?

To be honest, I don't understand this whole nice boys suck thing. I'll withhold the rant for now.

But I really do need to join in with the headbanging.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

the saga continues

people :banghead: always :banghead: want :banghead: what :banghead: they :banghead: can't :banghead: have :banghead:

(except for me, of course :wink: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom