Its Official 18 stitches....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I stepped in glass 3 times and It hurts but i take it out with tweezers

Poor you :(

:hug:

You can trip people up with your crutches though...my granny did that when she had some :shifty:

You can trip people up with your crutches though...my granny did that when she had some :shifty: [/B]

Mental note: STAY AWAT FROM LM'S GRANNY.

I couldn't take it out. It was SICK.

I had to go to the ER.

I actually ran up the stairs and onto a big ass chunk of glass. So, I didn't exactly STEP on it, I ran onto it.

*grimaces* eeek!!! :hug:

No she got a zimmer frame after that but her foot got better...now she has a bad heart and isnt really doing well shes a wee fragile old granny now but she curses a lot heehee :cute:

:hug:

i had this dream last night where i broke about 3 or 4 glasses...yeah, it was a STRANGE dream...adam clayton helped me throw these glasses of oragne juice into the woods...it was strange...yeah, i was in some mall that i've never been to but i think i've been there in a different dream...and my brother was getting new shoes, i wantd to go home, suddenly my mom and me were in a cave somewhere and my mom ran into someone she knew and started talking, and i wanted to go home, and it was getting dark, and i was hungry...there was pasta stuff and oragne juice cos apparently we must have gone grocery shopping...then adam clayton shows up, sits down in the cave and lights a cigarette, and reads a newspaper...i told you this was a strange dream...then we threw the oraange juice glasses in the woods and dumped out the jars of pasta sauce...and we hung the peppers from the trees outside the cave...it was light out before my mom finally said "ok, let's go home" and my mom got angry and yelled at us, but somehow adam managed to get away before she found all the broken glasses...

i rarely have dreams, so i guess it only makes sense that when i do, they're strange...

A zimmer frame......your joking right?????

Ill find a pic of one

I had a dream last night or this morning - I slept on the floor in my parents room and the alrm clock was palyin and I said Mum Let me play with the puppy and Ill get up and she said No Laura the puppys out play with the cat so I played with this black cat :coocoo: but the thing was my alram clock was playing in real life and I was dreaming about it

Well i cant find one but its metal and you like lean on it and you lift it and it aids your walking??

I googled the zimmer and got this:

zim.jpg

And this:

concept43ba.jpg

And this:

27_lunchtime.jpg

:| :| :|

decorate a zimmer frame contest

zimmer brand lawnmower

the zimmer family reunion

Jesus christ.. didnt you just get stitches in your face not too long ago??? :mad:

Claw had nothing to do with this.

And yes, I just had stitches in my face. But that was from a car accident. This was a Moron Accident.

:mad:

I'm glad Claw is in the clear. :wink:

Hope you don't get Crutches Pits! Ouch. Those are worse than Tennis Elbow.

Yeah, I already have that. I swear, that might be the worst part. Oh well, besides:

1. It just snowed 4 inches here in the last three hours and I'm on CRUTCHES.
2. I'm in the middle of a swim meet this weekend which means I'm standing on wet tile all day long. I only fell twice today. :mad:
3. I have to shower with a ziplock bag on my foot.
4. I wear business suits to work every day.

OK, I'm finished whining.

:angry:

zimmer is german for room.

zonelistener said:
Who told you that walking on broken glass was a good idea?
annie lennox.

sorry to hear about your foot, and your face (eek that sounds bad, but you know what i mean). :hug:

if it makes you feel any better, my hairdresser has stitches in her face too. her husband beat her up. :(

get better soon, and hopefully you won't need an umm, zimmer frame. :slant:

ouch mary:|

my daughter had 13 stitches put on her forehead. she was running in one direction to her classroom, and another kid was running from another direction to the same direction, and then BAM! they both smacked heads and both of them had the same exact injury, same exact amount of stitches. the wound my baby had was really ugly. it was open and it freaked the shit out of me.

stitches suck:|

get better mary:hug:

GAHHHHHH!!!

that makes me stomach queesy

once I steped on a nail

fortunately it didn't go in far

Once me and friends were building a log cabin. Like little boys do! (begin building hundreds of cabins but never finishing them)

anyway, my friend was swinging the axe at a tree and his brother was holding it and he took a bit out of his brothers arm

suffice to say, we didn't finish that cabin

we did finish one though :)

[/End of awesome stories]

Back
Top Bottom