It's Official #169

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
April,

Your care package came today! Let me share the contents.

There's enough fro everyone..except I get to keep the peanuts! They are tasty and haven't been anywhere..yet...that I know of...unless April took the ones I stuck in her ears and repackaged them :ohmy:

I have no idea if I can post pics form my hard drive so I'll just post 2 messages instead

Contents part 1

3348886723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B9777%3B86ot1lsi

contents part deux

You put a total smile on my face today girl - and I luv the card it's perfect!!!

3348886723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B9777%3B87ot1lsi

BAH those are huge

sorry but those are huge and I don't have time to fix them so until I do or Sicy does they'll just be huge...hehehe

that would be IO gold!!!

I first looked at them and that wow - and pictured April hand-wrapping all the peanuts..then I noticed non were broken

and then I realized they are crunchy peanut candies...yum...and everything is orange :yes: you see thus the cellophane wrapping is orange.

Orange packing as well and oh I almost forgots to mention the CD as well...

I love you April!!!! You brightened my day really and I thank ya girl...you're the best and always know what I need when I need it.:yes:

not only a care package but a trip as well...the laps are awaiting boy, get your ass up here:sexywink:

all in good time...:yes: don't worry I still luv ya!

Hey babee no problem it's summer in the city and that makes for lots of great shows - now did you want a private show or public...and can I pick the show? oh so many shows so little time...

like the crowd at the end of jaws

i got a care package from my mom today.

it included a canada day car decorating package.

Sicy said:
* wonders what those baskin robbins things are

they taste like tangerine ice cream - yummmmm

thanks for re-sinzing my pics I havent had time today

Back
Top Bottom