It's Official #1627

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Meringue

Rock n' Roll Doggie
redfoot.jpg

nice

I like them cos they gets lots of mono and poly unsaturates

I took this pic of a squirrel eating a peice of bread a couple weekends ago :cute: :sexywink:

3375393523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323388496%3B57ot1lsi

I hope the secret squirrel or whatever he's called won't come back because of this

BENICIA POLICE AND FIRE LOG

MONDAY

10:26 a.m. A woman on the 1600 block of West 7th Street near Interstate 780 reported that "a very aggressive squirrel" came out of some bushes and attacked her as she was walking southbound on the west side of West Seventh Street. After conducting a thorough search of the area, police were unable to locate any predatory, carnivorous, or even suspicious thug squirrels, so the search was called off.

139665-43791.jpg

Peter Haley | The News Tribune
Joanie Brooke yelps as she is bitten by a flying squirrel as she attempts to move it following an explosion at a small farm in southeast Auburn on Monday.

Fourth squirrel attack to cost UA $30,000
By Chris Sanders
News Director
September 18, 2002

There were no power outages or canceled classes this time. Just another fried squirrel.

A bushy-tailed creature wreaked havoc on the University's Campus Drive power substation Monday morning, marking the fourth time this year that a Capstone squirrel has crossed paths with electricity. The rodent infiltrated a capacitor, causing about $30,000 in damage and raising the voltage of the power entering some campus buildings.

Tuscaloosa firefighters and University of Alabama Department of Public Safety officers responded to the scene at about 9:30 a.m. Monday after receiving a call about smoke coming from a capacitor, UADPS Lt. Beth Turner said.

Ten minutes later, the fire was under control. Shortly thereafter, investigators found their crispy culprit. The police report lists the fire as a "damaged property incident" - "Of course it's not an offense, since it's by a squirrel," Turner said - that resulted in no power outages.

Workers will be able to salvage part of the capacitor. The squirrel, however, was a complete loss.

Top Ten Reasons Why Squirrels Are Satanic

You saw the header, now here are the reasons.

10. You always see them scurrying about soooo fast. But what are they running for? Huh?

9. Inside each and every one of their hollow trees, there is a portal to hell.

8. You think those nuts they are always eating are acorns? HA! Then you don't know HOW the men in hell are being tortured...

7. They gather in groups every day, to discuss what to do with the insolent fools called humans!

6. How many of you have seen a squirrel in Heaven, anyway?

5. Have any of you seen the Clusters commercials?

4. Reread the bible. It says "Thou shalt never covet a squirrel, for they art the heathen spawn of the unholy lawyer, Satan himself.

3. Ah, you think that their innocent banter is really squrrel chatter, but THEY SPEAK IN TONGUES!!! YESSSSS......

2. There were no squirrels on Noah's ark. How do explain their existence? Could it be.... SATAN!!!

1. Look out your window. There is one looking at you RIGHT NOW. And if you don't see it, trust me, it's there...

:heart: Milton :heart:

33753%3C2323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A356%3A86ot1lsi

Beth! Since our new computer has a DVD player, I can watch the DVD you gave me anytime I want. :lmao:

Yes...because Milton makes me feel squirrely!!!!

:heart: Milton :heart:

Mmmmmmm.....palindromes.............

Back
Top Bottom