It's official #1606

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Ever notice how you get the fall and winter catalogs in the mail on what feels like the hotest day of the year? :der:

Also, never try buying summer clothes towards the middle or end of summer....last week I went shopping, trying to find some clothes for my trip to Florida, and half the clothes out were already fall and winter :angry:

i know this all too well after working at a department store and having customers bitch at me about it like I was personally responsible and did the perchasing for the company :D! Good times :D!

yeah, i remember that with the jc penney catalog. we've not received ours yet, but it's only getting hotter so it must be a matter of time. :hmm:

however, i prefer my birthday over christmas, for purely selfish reasons. birthdays are all about that person, whilst christmas is about everyone. plus on your birthday, you don't have to do anything or buy anyone any presents.

meanwhile, the summer catalogs also come in the dead of winter. you pull it out of the mailbox with your partially frostbitten fingers. i hate it cuz it makes me jealous of summer.

I have a JC Penney Winter 2002 catelogue in the trunk of my car, because I used to work there and am a lazy ass who never cleans out my car.

I still end up buying other people presents around my birthday because it is only six days before Christmas :angry:

I never clean out my car either :laugh: my parents are always bugging me about it too lol.

Basstrap said:
Il ove CHRISTMAS!!
I want a toy train!

Merry Christmas in July! :wink:

6DSCF0019.jpg

Back
Top Bottom