It's official #1605-ish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I want -- nay -- I NEED a rascal scooter:

3in1_8_p6.jpg

you know for $5000 I can and will personally piggy back anyone who doesnt want to walk somewhere. In fact, I'd probably do it for $4000.

any takers? I could use a down payment on a house.

bonosloveslave said:
Wow, really? I need to find one for my car :hmm:

Segways look fun too, for a cool $5,000 from Amazon:

B00007EPJ6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
Someone at the airport very nearly ran me over with something like this the other day...they are fast. :no:

meegannie said:
They had one they were demonstrating in the hallway at work a couple of months ago. We didn't get to try it out. :mad:
that would rule in rayburn! really noisy, huh? like when the guy on the roller skates plowed into the wall...

Whatever happened to the world being covered with moving walkways like in the airports?

Damn Jetsons...getting my hopes up for a super duper high tech future.

It probably would have just spoiled me though.

Oh wait.

Nevermind...

Ali Rose said:
you know for $5000 I can and will personally piggy back anyone who doesnt want to walk somewhere. In fact, I'd probably do it for $4000.

any takers? I could use a down payment on a house.

I'll go for that....although it'd look awfully funny for you to be carrying a 6'5" guy around on your back.

Bonochick said:
Whatever happened to the world being covered with moving walkways like in the airports?

Damn Jetsons...getting my hopes up for a super duper high tech future.

Hehe, them and the Flinstones, I mean, if they had all those cool things back then, we should have progressed A LOT by now.

Cartoons ruined my perception of the world.

One man nearly run me over in one of those scooters one day and they just fly along

Back
Top Bottom