It's Official#16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
sun dried raisins rule ass!!!

:cute:

I can't think of any other thing I'd rather put in my mouth

:(
I'm the same me

I swear...all I needs is a little vacation..

xmas may make me saner

maybe it will push over the edge, actually

that would be fun

hmmm...raisins

theyy ain't so hot when they are inside of food though

I liked Harry Connick Jr's deepest dark secret revealed on Will and Grace - he looooves raisins but he doesn't like any food with raisins in it (I think that's how it went)......:laugh:

OKAY!!!

*nostalgis attack*

I used to LOVE making those cookie cutter chisrtmas cookies...the shortbread ones!!

ahh..we'd make them xmas night and all the lights would be dimmed and the fire would be in....and we'd all gather 'round the fire to open one gift each.
Then we'd go for a drive around town to see all the lights

and I'd play in the snow

and I'd have to get dad to knock me unconscience with a pan so I could actually get to sleep!!

Ever since I can remember, my dad makes cutout cookies for Christmas every year. I remember back when he used to make 100 dozen a year! He frosts them beautifully too...each one is a work of art. When he frosts the trees, he makes knife strokes so that they look like they have branches. The candles all get yellow flames, white wax, and then he does various colored holders (no just slappin' one color on the whole cookie!). They are the best...people :heart: his cookies! :heart: :cute:

I don't know if he's going to make any this year though, considering some personal things we have going on. :( Christmas isn't very nice this year. I'm going to try to convince him to make one batch though...we can't break tradition! :hug:

Plus...I like to eat the dough. :D

Trail mix with rasins is good.
IF YOU"RE A BIRD>
Give me some Reeses peanut butter cups.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom