It's Official #1596

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BAHAHAH

it's that witt which is sorely missed in this world

perhaps the funniest thing since sliced bread

well i couldnt tell with the big-ass red X covering your pic!

i like Lucky Charms

Re: I Suck Royally

I don't use milk in my Lucky Charms. I eat all of the cereal bits first, and then I have to sort the marshmallows and eat each kind separately in one spoonful each. I always save the green clovers for last.

you don't suck and that's final *hugs*

I :heart: green clovers

ST%20PATS%20PARADE%20lucky%20charms.jpg

Where the hell is everybody today? Am I gonna have to just ramble on to myself?

Okay...I will.

Dad and I put up the Christmas tree today while watching Slane...'twas nice. After he finishes writin' some Christmas cards, and I finish copyin' some Ryan stuff for people, we are going to go for a ride...AND IT WILL BE LOVELY!!!!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME??????????

LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

again like a few other similarities I can't stand bread that hasn't been pre-cut..its bread that doesn't make the effort..and frankly why should I make the effort to take it home..who honestly eats an unsliced loaf whole??

ACROB@T said:
again like a few other similarities I can't stand bread that hasn't been pre-cut..its bread that doesn't make the effort..and frankly why should I make the effort to take it home..who honestly eats an unsliced loaf whole??

Baguettes are bread too.

zonelistener said:
Baguettes are bread too

but during a baguette's life it will likely be sliced open to incorporate various fillings into the overal ensemble unless people eat baguettes whole with nothing inside..like you have a leg of chicken..I just think loafs in particular should be pre-cut because frankly I can't cut straight..

what is the best baguette filling known to man?

Huzzah

Butter? or being somewaht cockney, would it be Stilton? :lol:

When in Paris on a limited budget, nothing beats a baguette and a bottle of wine. No filling. No butter or oil. Just wine.

Bread and wine. Body and blood.

Ashes to ashes....

and...yeah. O.k.

Re: Huzzah

zonelistener said:
would it be Stilton? :lol:

we break it out every Christmas..its the most underappreciated mould formation ever..

Re: Re: Huzzah

ACROB@T said:

we break it out every Christmas..its the most underappreciated mould formation ever..

Stilton: not to be enjoyed ONLY at Christmas time! The local British pub (sad sounding, huh) has a Stilton burger (glorious Cheese burger - nice of them to combine the best of our cultures).

~@

zonelistener said:
Stilton: not to be enjoyed ONLY at Christmas time! The local British pub (sad sounding, huh) has a Stilton burger (glorious Cheese burger - nice of them to combine the best of our cultures).

sweet lord of all that is good and pure :drool: I will have to try a home made version..take a block of stilton to the local work-based mobile burgar van and a wee note saying "please incorporate". Occasionally the stilton finds its way during the year but its almost Christmas tradition for my family..the taste that will literally last all Christmas :D

stilton.jpg

a little image to etch into your mind as you leave zone..

~@

stilton also melts beautifully onto pommie toast with worcester sauce over the top

ACROB@T said:

where did my "e" go...

Back
Top Bottom