It's Official #1595

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*looks up*

The roof is here tonight...thank God!

I think it's the fucking walls...they're like talkin' smack about me, and I don't appreciate it...taunting me...it's like, what do you want from me? Of course I look like crap...I'm in my pajamas, my hair is messed up, no makeup...I WAS on my way to bed...why do you have to mock me?!?!?!?!??!?!

You are not better than me!!!!! Stupid walls...

Bonochick said:
*looks up*

The roof is here tonight...thank God!

I think it's the fucking walls...they're like talkin' smack about me, and I don't appreciate it...taunting me...it's like, what do you want from me? Of course I look like crap...I'm in my pajamas, my hair is messed up, no makeup...I WAS on my way to bed...why do you have to mock me?!?!?!?!??!?!

You are not better than me!!!!! Stupid walls...

:coocoo:

Not you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*gathers chairs and blankets*

Screw you...I have a master plan...:shifty:

logo-new.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hides in my makeshift fort*

If anybody wants to join me, you have to go through security...Whiskers is head of security...and don't try to fuck her over cuz she is fierce!

Maybe Dad is right...maybe I do need to watch my language more...

I was just at the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Christmas party, so I really had to watch my mouth for those two hours. :lol: :silent:

Bonochick said:

I was just at the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Christmas party

Did you give your little sister person (do you call them little sisters? I'm too lazy to look at the other thread) the lemur?? :hyper:

meegannie said:

Did you give your little sister person (do you call them little sisters? I'm too lazy to look at the other thread) the lemur?? :hyper:

Yes! She loved it!!!!! :cute:

She loves kitties, so I thought she'd be more interested in the kitty one...but she was really excited about the lemur! She was huggin' him and stuff. :D

Back
Top Bottom