It's official #1579 YAY THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Excuse me, but

*dances, prances around the room* YEAH BABY!

I'm still happy&excited about yesterday. I didn't know the next good thing was coming from here, where I already got so much...

WOO HOO!

i thought the mojo thing was supposed to be IO secret LOL.

Besides, somebody leaked it out of IO that hearing talk about computers turns me on, so now nobody's secrets are safe here. :mad:

YAY!!!! :happy:

Wait....what is it for? :confused:

youse gotta start telling us WHY yer happy, damnit :tongue:

OK. Yay Me, I start the 9th!!!! AAAAAAAND, I'm making more than I originally though, aaaaand it's more than I ever have before in my LIFE!!!! *happy dance* :dance:

I'm starting to see visions of Vegas..... :love:

Oh yea....since I start the 9th, I'm gonna see the Vines Wednesday!!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

that's ok

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, duh on me.....

I just figured out what it was for myself.

:reject: :der:

LOL

Sponsoring of course...

No :reject: boxes today.

Thats great and I'm happy for you but I really dont think you should make such a big deal out of it because it might make other people feel bad.

:lmao:

Guess what is going through my mind right now?

"guess who's back, back again, guess who's back, back again, guess who's back guess who's back guess who's back...."

Hey Katherine if you're still looking for a rap name how about One-time Kat?

U2girl said:

Hey Katherine if you're still looking for a rap name how about One-time Kat?

I decided to go with Golden Delicious! :laugh:

ABEL was going to be Luscious Starr, but she doesn't get drunk or swear, so I told her she could never be a rapper. :mad:

well it's not meant to be like that, but now you got me thinking...

Sicy said:
Thats great and I'm happy for you but I really dont think you should make such a big deal out of it because it might make other people feel bad.

Hmmm you mean kind of "rubbing it in"?

:shrug: I dunno, I was kind of thinking "one thread is enough at LS" on one hand and "I still feel really good and it's time for a happier thread of mine at IO" on the other.

in any case, this thread can be erased if anyone feels bothered by it

Edit: Gah now the more I think about it the more bitchy it's looking. I dunno.

Last edited:
naw...be happy
people won't feel bad
I mean, they can come back if they want to

U2girl said:
Hmmm you mean kind of "rubbing it in"?

Yes.

But whatever, I'm not going to delete your thread ok that's just silly... I'm just suggesting you look at it from another point of view.

guilty conscience coming in?

Sicy said:

Yes.

But whatever, I'm not going to delete your thread ok that's just silly... I'm just suggesting you look at it from another point of view.

Ugh...it looks especially shitty now that I think how I was all "not gonna be sponsored" talk.
But I had no idea at the time that it was going to happen, and I couldn't say no to a gift like that afterwards.

though technically maybe I should have stuck to my principles

Back
Top Bottom