It's Official #1578

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Hello, I'm at school right now! In the library! Wave hi to everybody! :wave:

I sliced my middle finger open on a plastic folder a little while ago, and it is still bleeding. It stops for a little while, and then it starts to flow again. It's quite disgusting. In fact, there is blood all over this keyboard now...I just noticed that.

I don't think the lab assistants are going to be too happy about this.

*gets an eyedropper to capture my blood so I can bottle it up and sell it on Ebay*

I'm in school now too...I, on the other hand, am not bleeding profusely

I twisted a rubberband around my finger. Now it's not bleeding, but it's turning purple.

At least it doesn't make a mess then.

I'm wearing blue and white Nikes, white socks, blue flared jeans, black underwear, an untucked navy blue buttondown shirt, a black jacket, a pink bra, and a fake smile. :happy:

:mad:

Well, the library is in A-wing, and I work in B-wing, so I guess I better hustle over to my cubicle...cuz I think I have an appointment...so I guess I will need to grab the stuff I need to take with me to my appointment because otherwise it would be pretty stupid of me to go to my appointment now wouldn't it?

:shifty:

I forgot where the lady's office is though.

Fiddlesticks.

daafish said:
I'm wearing black pants and black shoes!

* takes a nap desk while standing on my head

I'm impressed...and strangely exited

Funny story!

Okay...so I was really crabby at work because of my stupid finger...having to type with it was a bitch. :mad:

So...I'm using my boss's computer...and the "P" key on her keyboard is havin' problems, so it doesn't work about 75% of the time. I was trying to update my case about an HP printer problem...yeah...lots of p's...and I was gettin' really annoyed that the stupid key wouldn't work. In frustration, I yelled out, "I just wanna 'P'!!!" Everybody turned and looked at me, and one of my co-workers pointed and said, "Ummm...there's a bathroom down the hall..."

:laugh: :eek: :uhoh: :reject:

now I understand why people have been kicking me in the head all day!

Back
Top Bottom