It's official 1575 (wishes)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
*sigh*

I wish I had someone to cuddle with...

I wish I had some more luck in the choices I make. (not in any particular area, just make that a general note.)

I wish sometimes I could just switch over to a new personality/appearance.

I wish I had some more clue as to where my life is heading.

NO:banghead:NO:banghead:NO:banghead:NO:banghead:

Not another one...Oh God dont encourage me to rant anymore...

Sadness be gone from all our lives....

*quickly changes subject*

I got my hair cut and eyebrows waxed today. :cute: I thought I'd step up and be more girly. I've been neglecting my girlishness lately. Thought maybe it would cheer me up.

U2 Girl go wax your eyebrows :happy:

Happy stuff...

My dad is back home now, and we watched some Weebl & Bob, and now I am going to pick up pizza for us soon.

Yay!!!!!!!!

___
:wave: I'm still depressed though...but this is a nice distraction!

u2girl rules!!
you're really awesome

everything will work out
I promise :)

Maja~

Do somethin' that makes you feel good...no matter how small it seems. Small things can give you a real boost! :hug:

i want a boyfriend for xmas, i think i already pushed my luck with the job tho, lol

I went shopping today with mom and got lots of pretty stuff. :drool: Seriously, I look smokin' (yet, professional) in the stuff I got. :up: It was one of those shopping trips where EVERYTHING fit!! :hyper: (Youse girls know what I's talkin' bout.) Then we came home and I talked to some friends. I wish we weren't all broke, or else we'd be going out to celebrate the job. But, eventually we will. :wink:

I'm getting ready to watch the U2 thing on Mtv, and then go up to the drugstore for some stuff. After that it's laundry (hey, all my work clothes are musty after months of not being in use, lol) and maybe early bed tonight. :hyper:

Maja, it's gonna be ok. Just do something for you, and think positive. :) I promise it'll work out! :hug:

~*~

U2girl said:
I wish I had some more clue as to where my life is heading.

I think a lot can said for living a life where you don't necessarily know which road you should be going down..or if you even knowing where your heading. Its always comfortable knowing what you want to be, and where you want take your life...but often a lot of people don't have this beside them. There are many possibilities out there for you Maja....there are many new things to try..and new people to meet, and places to see..~..and that can be just as fulfilling and motivating as knowing where your life is heading. The irony is that I am in a similar position and giving you advice :)..I'm probably missing out on many opportunities, and new situations because I'm far too shy for my own good but one day I'm gonna have to turn round and tell it to piss off because I'm not doing myself any favours at all :D...like you I still don't know what I want to do..in many ways I like that

take care :hug:

"maybe I will never be..all the things that I'd like to be..
but now is not the time to cry..now's the time to find out why"
~Oasis-Live Forever~

<>

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
i want a boyfriend for xmas

I'm sure Little Steven could make a contribution to the stocking filler ;)

Ho Ho Ho!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

335%3B2%3C8323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233543683%3B5ot1lsi

Oh man...if only you knew

Ali Rose said:

U2 Girl go wax your eyebrows :happy:

I could start a brand new thread just about the whole cosmetics/girlishness thing, but let's just say I won't go into that issue.

Sorry. my whinings must seem pathetic to you people with real problems

Sicy said:
I wish my brother could go home.

I'm sure it won't be long now - :hug:

Back
Top Bottom