It's Official #1574

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One time, school got cancelled, so I decided to be a wonderful daughter and shovel the driveway for dad before he got home. We had like 2 feet of snow though, and I'm a wimp, so I only got like half the driveway done, and it took me all afternoon. He got home, and he was like, "Why did you shovel?" I said, "So you wouldn't have to do as much." He's like, "Kate...we have a snow blower, you know..."

Oh yeah...........................

:mad:

few things are more fun than building an elaborate snow forst with secret entrances and starting a snow war with the kids across the street!!!

ahhh...the fun

yes...sometimes we got hurt...but it was all fun :)

Basstrap said:
few things are more fun than building an elaborate snow forst with secret entrances and starting a snow war with the kids across the street!!!

ahhh...the fun

yes...sometimes we got hurt...but it was all fun :)

When I was little, Dad would help us build a snowfort every winter between our yard and the yard next door. We'd cover it in water so it would freeze...we had tunnels and slides and all sorts of stuff. He used to also snowblow a sledding hill in the backyard up against a fence, and he would make us an ice skating rink in the middle of the yard, even though the grass would be completely dead in the spring. :cute: :)

yes yes!!
we had a hockey rink too

but mostly we would just use the ocean which was literally in my back yard. We had a trail going over a small hill and then there was the harbour
fun times!!
snow mobiling and skating and playing hockey and ice fishing

and and and and

I got all nostalgic, so I had to dig out some photo albums...I scanned a couple winter pics. :)

Here's my sister and I in our snow fort (she's wearin' the hat, I'm wearin' the ear muffs):

335%3B2%3C4723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E2323354363%3A%3A4ot1lsi

Mom and Dad used to take turns pullin' us around in the sled. I'm in the red, and my sis is in the blue:

335%3B2%3C4723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232335436399%3Bot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom