It's Official# 1572 im.......................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
:censored: SCREWED!!!!!

My teacher wont let me do my speech!! I was suppose to go on WEDNESDAY 13th, but wasnt able to and now its way to :censored:IN LATE TO DO IT!!!!!! MY GRADE IS GOING DOWN THE CRAPPER BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT HEAD FOR A TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling your pain.

I have to get my AS/400 final project done...but I can't get past one of the very first steps. My physical files won't compile...I'm not getting any message in my message queue, which means somebody has somethin' that's tyin' up the system. I called my instructor before so he could kill whatever was there, and he told me to try it again at 5:00...which was almost 3 hours ago. I just tried again, and it still won't work. :scream:

That part is just the very beginning of this big ass project too...I had planned on having all day to work on it! I am sooooooooo behind! :sad: :sigh:

*edited because part of it made no sense because I don't make sense when I am pissed* :banghead:

Last edited:
That really sucks!!!!! I figured i will at least turn my completed outline to my teacher so that i at least get credit for that but im still pissed off!!!!

Oh btw if i get a bad grade in this class my parents are going to kill me!!!!

My co-worker wanted to go dancin' with me and maybe some other friends tonight, and I told him, "No, I need to stay home and work on my project this weekend." Now I can't work on it though. I tried to call him to see if he still wanted to go, but he's not answering his cell phone. :sigh:

:banghead: :banghead:

This weekend sucks.

Back
Top Bottom