It's Official #1569

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
don't you hate it when yove' had a little to drink and you post in other forums nad hou have to post all slow so that your typing is okay so that nobody thinks you are a freak? then i come to IO though and i can just let it all hang out...

i want to sing a song i am just writing as a type...it is called...umm...ramen noodles. nah, i don't wannnna writing a song...wainna eat som ramen noodles but ia m too lazy to cook them and tiff is all you can cook 'em in the microwave but i'm all no way that sounds weird. wicker furniture is pretty cool...like how it's these flexible strands ow ciker and they all just come together as one force, uniteeed to create a chair! it gives me skin bumps!

though divided we dstna.d...unitd we fallllllllll....that doesn't sound right......oh, shit, it's the other way around!!!! lol my bad...

ooops...i lef t the dogs outside! bye!!!!!!!!!

check it..

so i go in the ktichen to make some ramen noodles and all we have a shicken (i spelt that wrong on purprose!), shrimp, and roast beef...i wnate d regular beef so i wnet with roast beff cuz it's closest. i overcooed my noodles though cuz iwas listening to the cd april burned (burnt? burned??? id ont' know!) for me and i've got you under my skin came on, and i saw my gay btirish cat, and i grabbed him and started singing and dancing with hiim and i forgot about my noddoesl. i'm gonna try to eat them though!!!

i still cannot get on the msn

wtf

you've officially gone nucking futs :coocoo:

i'm in a bad mood and i wanna cuddle but oh dear there's no one to cuddle with and i wanna blow things up because ppl make me mad and i have to write a follow up letter to the interview i had today and please god let me get this because i need a fucking break already i'm tired of being sad and broke all the damn time....

:scream: :sad:

crying does a body good

at least you're still on AIM

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
wtf

you've officially gone nucking futs :coocoo:

i'm in a bad mood and i wanna cuddle but oh dear there's no one to cuddle with and i wanna blow things up because ppl make me mad and i have to write a follow up letter to the interview i had today and please god let me get this because i need a fucking break already i'm tired of being sad and broke all the damn time....

:scream: :sad:

crying does a body good

I'm :hug: the Michigan part of my globe, girlie. It'll happen for you. You deserve the best.

I wish I could do more for you. :heart:

abril, iw ish you were on msn!!!!!!!!!!! nobodyd is there right now!!!!!

so those thnoodles were kinda spicy so i wanted ice cream but we ddin't have any so i tried to find a subtittue, but the closesst thing i found was brummel and brown spread...apples and cimanin or something like that. it's gross. one time it hought that my dad bough that for the dogs to have their pills with so i let the dogs eat it all and dad was like i can't eat anything nice around her ecan i? i said don't worry, be happy...let's go look for boats! then he said k! and we rolled away. oh wait, that was weebl and bob!

I need a new hobby...i was thinking about becoming a painter..i can't find a beret though

HelloAngel said:
Help me! I don't know what brummel and brown spread is!!!!

don't you remember the commercial?

*singin'*

brummel and brown, something something something, bravo on babanaa bread a bit on buckwehat is boss! brummel and brown it must b-diuddidosidydyldy be the yogurt! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Bonochick said:

don't you remember the commercial?

*singin'*

brummel and brown, something something something, bravo on babanaa bread a bit on buckwehat is boss! brummel and brown it must b-diuddidosidydyldy be the yogurt! YEAH!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! WTF did you drink tonight, BC??!!!!!

:lmao:

i don' t remember that at all. i don't think i've ever seen it

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
kat, where the :censored: is Bruce.

TELL ME :mad:

if he's gone then i want steven:shifty:

oh my.........

it appeaaaaaaars that delta college's server is down.

I work for that damn department...si houd call nate...he's our network guy...i'll be all, nate! get the network back up cuz my friend needs her bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuce gif back! and nate will be all, no, i'm mad at you for leaving me that voicemail telling me to pick up my nuts. he left his box of nuts sjust sitting on the desk though, and i was tyring to clean, so i'm like, nate! get your nuts! see we are getting some slelvhing and sutuff for our network closest.

wait i called him today about cables. the nuts was the other day

anyway

you need ogt find somehwere to host him at hanyway becuase i lose my web space at the end of the year when ig raduate! :wave:

Basstrap said:
are you still drunk?

No.....................

But I just got home from running Part I of today's errands (I came home for some lunch), and I discovered that I've been runnin' around with my fly open all day. :scream: :laugh:

I = Suck

*zips up before going to grocery store* :wave:

Bonochick said:

But I just got home from running Part I of today's errands (I came home for some lunch), and I discovered that I've been runnin' around with my fly open all day. :scream: :laugh:

I'm so paranoid about that that I check like every five minutes. :eek: :reject:

BAHAHAHAHA

I'm paranoid about my wallett

I swear I check every minute to make sure it's still in me pocket

Back
Top Bottom