It's Official #1567

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I Love My Kitties!

Chloe's doin' gymnastics or somethin' on the desk...oh, wait...she just fell...:lol:

Whiskers is curled up next the keyboard. :cute:

Amy is sleepin' in my bed on my pillows (no wonder my eyes are so itchy at night!). :D

Tommy is sleepin' on top of the entertainment center. :)

I think the answer to your problem is that cats are
FULL OF THE DEVIL!!!

daisybean said:
Sicy if it were legal to mail cats, I'd mail my heidi to you. Except she's kinda skiddish and doesn't like to be picked up, but will jump up in your lap and lick you.

Unfortunately, it is legal to mail cats. People special order kittens all the time from catteries and they are postal mailed all over the world. It's terrible, I know.

I do what Doodle to have a kitty though. :sad: :hug:

My kitty is addicted to s'nip too. Then she'll get that crazy look in her eye, crawl under one of my dining room chairs, lay on her back, wrap her front legs around a rung of the chair and then start frantically clawing with her back feet. It's just weird :coocoo:

Re: my cat was driving mr bonkers last night

daisybean said:
Sicy if it were legal to mail cats, I'd mail my heidi to you. Except she's kinda skiddish and doesn't like to be picked up, but will jump up in your lap and lick you.

Yay!!! :heart:

asscrack :madspit: * shoves a nasty, smelly, slobbering dog up your ass

to be fair, I doubt the kitten is put in a sealed envelope and mailed across the world!!

I imagine they are shipped or trucked in a proper cage of sorts. So it's hardly less humane than just picking up the cat yourself and driving across the counrty. Either the way the cat has to travel a long distance in a cage or box or something

Back
Top Bottom