it's official #1549

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
i have this annoying tendency to put on my tea tree oil mask before putting my shirt on and the mask doesn't dry so i either have to put my shirt on and get tea tree oil mask on it or not wear a shirt. it's a dilemma.

i :heart: the west wing more than cheese even. :drool:

Screaming Flower said:
i have this annoying tendency to put on my tea tree oil mask before putting my shirt on and the mask doesn't dry so i either have to put my shirt on and get tea tree oil mask on it or not wear a shirt. it's a dilemma.

Hmm, I think I know what the boys are gonna suggest.....

*ER is my fav-o-rite*

i managed to not get it on my shirt, only now i had to put on my glasses to watch west wing and it's on the nose part.

My sister had a mask on the other day and I was like "why do women do these things". I don't understand. Had this blue mask of goo on...whatever

pffft

amaxing

Just another helpful hint from little ole me

simple solution....

put a post it note saying "get dressed first" on your bottle of tree oil mask. So that way when you go to put on your mask, you'll see the note and think "oh geez I shouldn't be nekkid while doing this."

Screaming Flower said:
I miss west wing...i had almost forgotten how much i :heart: that show....:( I had too much cheese yesterday and it made me sick, so i guess i could love west wing more than cheese today...

jkayet said:
I miss west wing...i had almost forgotten how much i :heart: that show....:( I had too much cheese yesterday and it made me sick, so i guess i could love west wing more than cheese today...

You're going to work in politics again, aren't you? :( :sad: :down:

Back
Top Bottom