Its Official #1546

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I had a dream about Bono this morning. I was supposed to be interviewing him. But my microphone wasnt a microphone, it was the nurses call button that my brother uses to call the nurse :crack:. So I was following Bono around in a crowd of people and he was the nicest guy ever. And I wasnt freaking out or anything. I asked him if I could sit down next to him and he said "Sure!" I think I gave him a hug before I left. I had some other wierd dreams too but now I dont remember them.

I havent dreampt about U2 in a long time.
I hate waking up and realizing that it not real and I'll never meet them. :| :crazy:

I had a dream about Bono the other night too. He was just walking down the street so I went up and talked to him. He gave me his phone number and invited me to a concert they were having that night. I love that man! Even if he was just nice to me in my head while I was asleep.

Hey Sicy - never say never!

I know that I *will* meet him someday, just maybe not on this earth ;)

Dreams are fun though - my last one with him was a few months ago, kinda strange, involving the Osbournes (?), he was super nice.......:drool:

IO is getting turned upside down -first a merged thread, now U2?

My recent dreams certainly have not involved U2.

U2 dreams are like uber oficial

It's been long since I last had one. (most memorable being the IALW one), but i think the last time it was me being at a U2 show, standing right behind a tall fence, quite high in the air (must have been like a stadium show) and Bono would come reallll close to the fence and we looked at each other as he was singing. Then I woke up and it was like...

Oh - just a dream. :banghead:

The funniest probably was me being in a library, and U2 was there playing EBTTRT in their Zoo TV outfits - except Adam was so fat I could barely see others LOL! Bono even said "Sorry you can't see us but Adam's too huge" :lmao:

Well, what makes you think you'll never meet him? You guys go to U2 shows, and you never know about meeting anyone of them after the show...

mmmm Bono dreams. I :heart: those. I don't have them very often, strange enough. Generally, my Bono dreams are relegated to us sitting somewhere, talking. Nothing ever sexual. I guess because I look to him as a father figure/hero and though I think he is very sexy, I don't think of him in a sexual fashion.

Blargh. I'm so boring.

I've had some great U2 dreams. There was one dream that was pretty cool, and it was at a small place, kinda like a coffee house setting, lots of people, lots of drinks, and U2 was doing their best acoustic set. When I woke up, I happened to be looking at one of my U2 posters in my room. It was a great dream.

HelloAngel said:
mmmm Bono dreams. I :heart: those. I don't have them very often, strange enough. Generally, my Bono dreams are relegated to us sitting somewhere, talking. Nothing ever sexual. I guess because I look to him as a father figure/hero and though I think he is very sexy, I don't think of him in a sexual fashion.

Blargh. I'm so boring.

Noodle babe same here! :hug:

I've never dreamt of :bono: nor :adam:. I've dreamt of going out with :larry: on a date, but nothing else happened. :D I know I've dreamt of :edge: too, but I can't remember what happened. Nothing sexual either...that much I can remember. Gosh, I still long for the day when I'll meet them. I'd be all :bow:.

One time, I dreampt that they were in my driveway.. and I kept wanting to
icon_picture.gif
but I had no film so I was :mad: and kept going in to get film but when I came out they were gone.

I've had some pretty crazy U2 dreams too, although at the moment I can't recall any of them. I know I've posted some of them somewhere.... :huh:

I also hate the feeling when you wake up and you know you've had a dream, and it was really good but you can't remember it :| That really sucks, especially when you know it was a dream about U2.

bonosloveslave said:
Hey Sicy - never say never!

Definitely never say never! I used to think that too, and this year turned out to be the year I met Bono, Edge, and Larry, and to top it off, Bono kissed my hand! :drool: definitely better than any dream ;) , and something I never would have imagined! :heart:

Yes my daasicyfish made it. :heart: I just made it from the drawing he did.

I know I said I wouldnt change my avatar but this one is special since he made it out of love :love:

I can rotate between the two :)

Back
Top Bottom