It's Official #1536

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know what's good for cramps? Arabic coffee. It's funky, with the cardamom and all, but effective.

Re: *yanks Tiff by shirt tales as she runs out of thread* ;)

I just go SEVERELY psycho and overly sensitive and have panic attacks and nervous breakdowns and try to break up with my boyfriend for absolutely no reason at all other than that I think I don't deserve him and then he's :( :sad: and I'm :scream: :sad: :( . It's the most annoying thing ever and lasts for two weeks. :crack: Which isn't good at all since I'm the moodiest person ever anyway.

And I get REALLY REALLY bad cramps and have to take 7 or 8 ibuprofens because I'm alergic to acetametaphine which is in EVERY medicine. :mad:

Re: Re: *yanks Tiff by shirt tales as she runs out of thread* ;)

meegannie said:
I just go SEVERELY psycho and overly sensitive and have panic attacks and nervous breakdowns and try to break up with my boyfriend for absolutely no reason at all other than that I think I don't deserve him and then he's :( :sad: and I'm :scream: :sad: :( . It's the most annoying thing ever and lasts for two weeks. :crack: Which isn't good at all since I'm the moodiest person ever anyway.

And I get REALLY REALLY bad cramps and have to take 7 or 8 ibuprofens because I'm alergic to acetametaphine which is in EVERY medicine. :mad:

awww honey. :hug: Moodle :hug:

I know exactly how that goes. ->HA = psycho hose beast w/ a temper for no reason if my chemical imbalance sees the need to fuck with me on any given day. It makes me so :sad: to know that it's chemical. I refuse to take "medication" for it, but my life is becoming happier by the day, so upward and onward, I suppose.

meegannie said:

awww...i used to have cramps that bad, but it has gotten better over the years. i remember one time when i was a teenager i could actually see the muscles in my abs contrating when i was cramping. it freaked me out so bad that my mother had to give me something to knock me out.
:|

i am very moody when it is that time of the month and tend to pick fights with my loved ones over nothing at all. and recently i am starting to just cry out of nowhere. but then again i have been under so much stress in my real life that this is also contributing to the crying and fights. :(

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

awww...i used to have cramps that bad, but it has gotten better over the years. i remember one time when i was a teenager i could actually see the muscles in my abs contrating when i was cramping. it freaked me out so bad that my mother had to give me something to knock me out.
:|

i am very moody when it is that time of the month and tend to pick fights with my loved ones over nothing at all. and recently i am starting to just cry out of nowhere. but then again i have been under so much stress in my real life that this is also contributing to the crying and fights. :(

I'm really sorry you've been crying and that you're stressed. I hope everything turns around for you real soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom