Its Official #1529

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
Martha Stewart smokes constant Dope. Seriously.

And the Iron Chef is quite possibly the best show on TV. Very entertaining, Keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Watching the food network when yer messed up is fuuuuun

i just saw something on the news that said canada is now the third largest supplier of pot to the u.s. or something.

for some reason that made me laugh.

damn burnout canadians. :der: :crack:

:wave:

I have never tried drugs before and all of my friends except one take them on a regular basis

My friend has an edge hat which he calls his stoning hat :crack:

They tell me not to ever get sensible cause sometimes I say silly things like When I pull my trousers up they get shorter but I am sensible :crack:

I used to work with this stoner in the library. One time, he ripped his CD player out of his car to fix while we were working. He started laughing and said, "There's fuckin' weed in my CD player!" He started blowin' in it, and weed blew all over me! I was like, "I'm covered in illegal crap!" :uhoh:

Canada scares me...I get lost there.

Oh wait...I get lost everywhere...I guess it doesn't really matter! :D

One time I was at a Who concet and a guy in front of us smoked too much pot and almost passed out. :der:

I can't stand when they laugh on the Iron Chef. I want to shoot them. They go, "Ah, ha-hah-hee-hee-hah-hah". Plus they are always making stuff out of shark fins and stuff. :yuck: maybe i should try watching it when I've had a few Coronas.

Back
Top Bottom