It's Official #1514

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a big bucket of candy and cupcakes in the office kitchen.

is going to taco bell soon, bet they don't have cupcakes

Last year I wore a kimono to work and had my face painted white. (Some of us dressed up as geishas, I looked liked friggin Madonna in that one video of hers, lol) We didn't do anything at all except for stuff ourselves and wander over to the other sections to see their decorations. Then I came home and baked Larry a cake. :tongue:

I have nothing fun to do or anywhere to go today. And I love Halloween. :sad:

I'm gonna watch scary movies tonight and curl up to my kitty (who's been acting pretty psycho this morning, must be the Halloween spirit :evil: ).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I have on my scary orange socks that have bats on them. Oooooo Scary!

Happy Birthday to Larry, too.

I think I will pas out frozen chickhen breasts to kids tonight

This is the first year in awhile where we've actually given out candy. My parents are what I like to call "ultra catholics", so my dad used to give out WWJD bracets, or little holy cards.....

I love halloween, but all my friends are working tonight, so my dad and I are gonna go to his friend's coffee house, and who knows I might actually meet a guy..... lol

I wore a black shirt and purple lipstick (I don't think we are allowed to dress up for Halloween at work).

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I wore pants too, dammit. :p :D

My lipstick was good though...it smelled and tasted like grapes...everybody within 10 feet or so of me could smell it. :tongue:

Last year, I was Debbie Harry. It was an awesome excuse to buy a funky ass blonde wig and some gogo boots.
:lol:

This year, I didn't do anything Halloween related - but have seen something equally as scary - Dee Snider was hanging out in the lobby of the hotel I was staying at in Orlando today. He was doing some special show in full Twisted Swister face paint. :no: :lol: :crazy:

In other sightings, I saw Gwen Stefani and Tom Dumont in the lobby of the hotel as well.

I ALSO saw the biggest promotional display for the album art of Zooropa :drool: in one of the hotel hallways.

:up: Hard Rock Hotels RULE :up:

Happy Halloweenie everyone!! :wave:

luv, Noodle

HelloAngel said:
I ALSO saw the biggest promotional display for the album art of Zooropa :drool: in one of the hotel hallways.

:up: Hard Rock Hotels RULE :up:

:crazy: :crack:

Like DEES????? :ohmy:
3359362723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E2323339%3B742%3C%3Aot1lsi

This can be found in Hard Rock MPLS :D

*edit*

:banghead: Yeah you typed "Zooropa" and i read "Achtung Baby"

Need sleepy.......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom