It's official #1492

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Columbus sailed to America
This keyboard doesn't easily type all of the letters
But the real question I come to you guys with is:

Would you continue to date a person if they told you they have an STD?

I post this here because I feel ofortable with the IO people than other plaes on the foru(interferene, dumb ccommmputer doesn't type all the letters).

HELP:huh: :( :sad: :eyebrow: :der:

yikes!

Chlamydial ("kla-MID-ee-uhl") infection is a curable sexually transmitted bacterial disease (STD), which is caused by a bacterium called Chlamydia trachomatis.

One can get genital chlamydial infection during oral, vaginal, or anal sexual contact with an infected partner.

This disease can cause serious problems in men and women as well as in newborn babies of infected mothers.

Chlamydial infection is one of the most widespread bacterial STDs in the United States.
:no:

brother, have you something to share?

Hell no. No no no no noooope.

See, women don't have that whole external genitalia goin on, so it's really rather difficult for them to know they have and STD...and as Ron kindly informed us, some STDs can be deadly. :huh:

But, since you are definately not a female and she was pretty darn foreward with you....I'd say it depends. Depends on what it is.

But if I were madly in love with someone and he put a rock on my finger and it was something more let's say...uncurable (ie herpes) then, yeah.

____
:D I'm so happy I don't have to worry about this.

thats a tough question to answer, if you dated someone who was pretty forward with you about her having an std, then i'd say yeah, for a while...i dont know...hard question. i'll go with every one else and say depends on who it is.

Re: brother, have you something to share?

[

See, women don't have that whole external genitalia goin on, so it's really rather difficult for them to know they have and STD...and as Ron kindly informed us, some STDs can be deadly. :huh:

But, since you are definately not a female and she was pretty darn foreward with you....I'd say it depends. Depends on what it is.

You stay with her and you'll soon be wearing Depends.:barf:
Although, I guess it's curable:love:

Last edited:
I do not have an STD

Well, it is not deadly, but no curable......

And as for those of you who say "I am happy I do not have to worry about this" - you may someday. You never know what you may come across.

It is a wacky world...........

I am not even sure how I feel about her. It was nice that she was up front about it. Unfortunately she has to be. It is obvious she likes me....but I am not sure if our baggage go well together.

I hate dating sometimes.

:mad: :wave: :mad: :wave: :mad: :wave:

zonelistener said:

Oh, dearest.....
Bunny foo foo wasn't talking at you - I know this. And this is by far the best way to avoid stupid stuff like STDs. I HIGHLY respect you (and not only for this).

:wave:

Awww... :hug: FOOFOO :hug:

Thanks, sweetie. :heart:

i didn't think YOU had one

Jeffrey, I didn't mean "I don't ever have to worry about this." I meant I don't have to worry about it now. :D

(you know...virgins are generally clean ;) )

at ANY rate...hows about you CALL me like you said you would last night but didn't. :angry:

who :heart:s you?

Re: Re: Yes she is.

dizzy said:

It's really funny!!! It's very faint, but you can hear it on some words. hehehe. You should listen to the show next week. I guess they're doing it EVERY Thursday now. :D

Re: Re: Re: Yes she is.

meegannie said:

It's really funny!!! It's very faint, but you can hear it on some words. hehehe. You should listen to the show next week. I guess they're doing it EVERY Thursday now. :D

:D I'll tune in next week!

Back
Top Bottom