It's Official #1483

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that site is cool
someone buy me this please
P34804_hero.jpg

issey miyake mmmm mmmm mmmm

Last edited:
i love sephora. it's like my version of a crackhouse.

i just used philosophy guru salt scrub. it smells like tang. :drool:

I love sephora, even though I don't wear make-up that often. I keep the box that has my makeup in it on top of the toilet tank so I can have more counter space.... and well one day my cat got up there and knocked it in to the toilet... everything was ruined so my dad took me to sephora and let me buy some stuff, its so nice there, but some of their stuff is kinda pricey... oh and I now keep my makeup on the counter... lol

I think plumeria smells like that pink medicine i used to get when i was little for ear infections. Amoxcillin or somthing? Sorry me no likey...I really dont get into flowery stuff I like to smell fruity :D

I love good ol classic country apple and LOOOOVE Warm vanilla sugar. also the new aromatherapy stuff....Vanilla lavender...:drool:

Yeah remember vegas when i miss out on EVERYTHING????:mad: dammit all. next time.

*kicks Danno*

Nothing much new to say here.. but Sephora is my crackhouse too.

It's endlessly fascinating. Even my boyfriend loves going. :cute: :heart: He's the best.
He's a cologne maniac too.. So we always end up spending like $150 everytime we go. :lol:

When my mom was still here, we'd go to Bath & Body works every couple weeks...just to either look around or buy one thing. We'd always end up spending around $100. *lol* :D

Re: omg, you guys....give me $100 to spend at sephora

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I have to stop looking at these threads.

I want money=NOW

:scream: :scream: :scream:

*kicks unemployment rate

:mad:

*takes shower to smell pretty :heart: :heart:

:hyper:

If you found a way to visit yer Noodle, I'd take you shopping, grrl. :yes: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom