Its Official #1474

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
Look out California. Ali Rose might be comin...:D

My boss today asked me if I see myself living here in this Godforsaken state for the rest of my life. I said...."well it would be fun to live somewhere for at least a couple years of my life...but I imagine I'd end up back here in the end cuz of my family and stuff."

He said they've been discussing(prolly starting next winter) LITERALLY moving the business (And us employees) to somewhere like Palm Springs from Nov-April every year.

Sounds like a plan to me. Where my job goes...I go. :dance: Bye bye SNOW!!!

:sexywink:and HELLLLLLOOOO Deimen....Get that bottle of wine ready, dear

Come on...you would miss all of our beautiful snow!!!!!

snowstorm.jpg

Er......

On second thought..........

Can I come visit???? :D

Ali Rose said:
Look out California. Ali Rose might be comin...:D

My boss today asked me if I see myself living here in this Godforsaken state for the rest of my life. I said...."well it would be fun to live somewhere for at least a couple years of my life...but I imagine I'd end up back here in the end cuz of my family and stuff."

He said they've been discussing(prolly starting next winter) LITERALLY moving the business (And us employees) to somewhere like Palm Springs from Nov-April every year.

Sounds like a plan to me. Where my job goes...I go. :dance: Bye bye SNOW!!!

:sexywink:and HELLLLLLOOOO Deimen....Get that bottle of wine ready, dear

Simply, no. You can never leave here.:sigh:

:censored: the :censored:ing snow.

It took me an hour and a half to get to work today. and it snowed ONE :censored:ing INCH.

Comparable to a drizzle on the road. and every ones an idiot...

IDIOT DURING FIRST SNOW: "OH MY GOD! A SNOWFLAKE HIT MY WINDSHIELD!! I CANT SEEEEEE!!! I"M LOSING CONTROL OF THE STEERING WHEEL!!!!......*CRASH* :mad:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I fergot....sorry zoney.....I didn't mean you. :(

I'm sure someone prolly threw a whole snowball on yer windsheild...;)

*ducks tomatoes and boots*

why do I even TRY to redeem myself....

Good for you...maybe

It does get cold in the winter, but I would hardly call the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area "Godforsaken". I consider myself lucky to live in an area that has beautiful lakes and rivers; clean air; low crime for a large metro area; good venus for concerts, plays and shows; a wide variety of professional sports; plenty of bars, pubs and clubs; lots of shopping; and Bono's guitar. :) I am not saying I would never consider living elsewhere, but I don't think this is a bad place to live.

16160.jpg

A10.jpg

A11.jpg

A8.jpg

MINN_lg.jpg

cat_4_ext.jpg

CALIFORNIA RULES !

Ali California is the best place to live. NO SNOW! Pretty much PERFECT weather all year round.

:heart: palm trees :heart:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
No, you cannot escape this midwestern heaven on earth.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA:lmao:HAHAHAHAHAH:laugh: HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA :lol: HAHAHHAAHHAHHAHA

Sicy am i cool enough to live there or are they all gonna kick me and my minnesotan ass back here???

I like snow

I would find it hard to live somewhere where there is no snow!

Of course you're cool enough. Plus you're blonde, you'd fit right in.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Ali! Although Palm Springs is a way off from Oakland - ask your boss to move the company to san francisco or oakland instead :sexywink:. You won't die of heat exhaustion here, either. :D

California is an awesome place to live - higher rent and all. And if you live in the bay area, then you're only a little over 3 hours drive away from Tahoe for all your snow needs. :)

____
:hyper: Are you here yet, are you here yet?? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom