It's Official #1467

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diemen

Resident Photo Buff
Staff member
I finally stepped out of the middle ages and....bought myself a cell phone today.

Samsung_SPH_A460_Cellular_Phones1.jpg

It's pretty darn nifty (and looks pretty slick, too). Now I've just got to figure out a way to make the most out of these unlimited nights and weekends minutes...and free long distance too.... :hmm: :D

that is a rather slick looking phone.
i just bought a new one too. mine's an erikkson. i have an elevation ringtone :rolleyes:

My phone rings Beautiful Day too and Hella Good. :sexywink: and free long distance.

Schmick phone you got there Diemen! Tis very pretty :D

I'm lame with mobiles too. I dont even know what mine is. I'ts a Nokia and thats about all I know about it. I get free calls to my husband's mobile anytime, free calls up to $30 a month which I never use, I don't sms anyone, rarely call anyone, don't use the games or other things it has on it...And it recently got a new ring tone which is the Austin Powers theme. That is about as fancy as I get. Sometimes I use it as an alaram clock. More an alarm than a phone though really.

Oh and it doesn't cost me anything as Telstra are losers who gave us this weird plan with all these benefits since we have like 3 land lines, 2 mobiles and adsl....Guess they thought we needed a freebie or something.

:slant:

U2girl said:
You mean this is your first cell phone EVER?

Yes, it looks very slick.

Yep, first one ever. I thought about getting one of those nifty new color screen phones, but I decided I don't really need the absolute latest and greatest, plus I saved some cash and ended up with a phone that looked just as slick for much less.

Mines the little free NOkia one that everyone has...Its pretty craptastic when it comes to looks, but it gets the job done. And i dont know HOW many times ive dropped it in parking lots and stuff and it keeps on tickin :D

I do admire those sleek lil flip phones though...

Mine has the colour screen thingie, but why anyone would want a red screen I don't know. I like the purty blue.

No, I mean those new full-color ones that are basically mini-LCD displays. They're quite cool.

I almost got this one instead:
A4001.jpg

And I really wanted this one - it's like the next generation of what I ended up with, but its also $150 more:
A500.jpg

Sprint PCS has the coolest phones. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom