It's Official #1457

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CANADA OR BUST...

HEY EVERYONE SHANNON (lilly) is gettin on the PLane for CANADA :drool: AS WE SPEAK....er as i type. I wish i'd have crawled in her suitcase sooner....:scream:

YAY LILLY!!! Girl i'm so jealous.

YOU TAKE CARE OF HER UNFY!!!!!! :angry::D

I love kitties :)
I love yours on principle alone Daisybean.

Daisy, why do you have to get up so early in the mornings for work? Do you do breakfast radio or something? I am fascinated with how early you start. I used to, when I worked in an institution. But then the government closed it down as they deemed institutionalised living as wrong.

Although I have been told I have the perfect face for radio, I have also been told that I have the vocal equivilant of nails on a chalkboard :D

Seriously though, I work in a store...and when I started I had to work at 7 am and my body got used to waking up at like 4:30- 5 am....now I'm working a little later in the morning...but I still get up early.....however I am looking for a postition in newspaper or magazine journalism.

Daisy, if your cat doesn't have points on her nails she can't climb the walls - you should trim the tips with a nail clipper, just cut in the white part of the nail. Even if you can't do 'em all at once, if you can get one or 2 on each front paw it should help. :wave:

Both my kitties are not declawed and we never trim their little fingernails. I don't know why.. but I guess we think it adds character. :lol:

The love I have for cats is crazy. Just seeing one lights up my world. They never cease to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom