It's Official #1445

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting.

So it's horrible if Ali and I accidentally hijack a thread...but no biggie if it gets hijacked later after people knew it shouldn't be hijacked? :huh:

I'm really lonely too. I have NO friends here. Absolutely none. I spend every weekend and every night after work here and on MSN because the only two people I really talk to live in England. :(

:hug: Just a couple of days, Lilly. :)

meegannie said:
I'm really lonely too. I have NO friends here. Absolutely none. I spend every weekend and every night after work here and on MSN because the only two people I really talk to live in England. :(

:hug: Just a couple of days, Lilly. :)

I don't have any friends where I just moved either.

I'm 25, I work at home, and have no idea how to meet people of similar age and interests. I look 20 in person, therefore 25-30 yr olds don't speak/look at me bc I look and seem younger. :scream:

It's funny how much you take friends for granted until you have to start all over again. :|

HelloAngel said:

I'm 25, I work at home, and have no idea how to meet people of similar age and interests. I look 20 in person, therefore 25-30 yr olds don't speak/look at me bc I look and seem younger. :scream:

I'm with you there. I'm young for my position anyway, but I look around 18 or 19, and when I have meetings, they ALWAYS think I'm an intern. I'm also not interested in the whole make-political-connections scene on the Hill, and it's hard to find other people who like going to concerts, reading, seeing movies, and talking about things other than work all the time. I feel so much younger than everyone else because I don't have a lot of money to spend since I'm saving up for graduate school, and therefore still live like a college student. I like the other girls in my office, but I don't have much in common with them because all they ever talk about is hair and clothes. That's all fine every once in a while, but not all the time. I'm also really, really shy and introverted, and being around very extroverted people a lot exhausts me because I have to expend an enormous amount of energy to keep from crying or having a breakdown. :sigh: I can't wait to move.

I'm glad there are intelligent, fun people on Interference, otherwise I'd be :crack: all the time.

I feel the same, meeg.

Not enough people around here that share my interests, or if there are, I just can't seem to find/connect with them. I'm totally shy, and very much not confident, but I act really well at it at times.

We should all live in the same state. It'd be the coolest one of all. :p

April and Meggy -

For what it's worth, the two of you have no reason I can see to be shy. You are two beautiful, smart, funny, kind, warmhearted, generous, salt-of-the-Earth people. Good people. Anyone would be blessed to know you.

I'm an extrovert. I talk too much. I say too much when I talk about whatever is in my head. I tell everyone my personal background and don't feel weird about it. I yell in public, and when drinking, am quite cheery and flirty. I say the wrong things at any given moment when better words would apply - but someone has to like me, and that might as well be me in my lifetime.

In the immortal words of Lionel Richie:
" Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to find a friend or two."

Well you know what, for the amount of time I spend here, I can honestly say I feel I have much more than two. :wave: :yes:

HelloAngel said:
In the immortal words of Lionel Richie:
" Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to find a friend or two."

did lionel richie just get a shout out in my thread?! LMFAO!

Lionel-Richie.jpg

____
:eeklaugh: mad props to you on that carrie, mad props indeed

Back
Top Bottom