it's official #1432

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
I am really tired of this shitty situation.

I really don't understand - why me?

I am beyond frustration - I drive home from work nightly and want to cry thinking about everything I have succesfully ignored for the day. Life stuff that should not be ignored.

At the same time - I hate feeling ignored by people. I am truly a nice person who means well - but I feel there are people in this world that can't see that - or have this other pre-conceived notion of me.

I used to be happy - I used to have half of the problems. now I don't feel like I have any control over my life - I am just living.

I really want to just cry.

Stop.

Last edited:
FWIW, I think all of us feel that way more often than you think. We just aren't able to express it for lack of coherent words, or not wanting to appear human and vulnerable.

Hang in there.

well I can't speak for everybody

Jeff sweetie,

well everyone has these days...and for some people those days are quite long.

You just have to remember that there are people out there who do actually respect and care about you...and the others well just aren't worth the worry...at least Ive come to learn that anyway.

So chin up...think positive..the tide will change...and hey where's my email there!!!! you ignoring me:hmm:

:heart: :kiss: :hug:

Knock it off. You are a GREAT person. I know because I have been around you.

I'm 41 and I thought my life was over 2 years ago.I gave up a great job after 12 years with a company to go into sales with a friend of mine.He was my boss. Guess what, I got canned after 8 months and wondered why I ever gave up my old job.I gave it up because I was not happy with what I was doing anymore.

I was absolutely miserable for about a full year after and maybe longer.

You are just goung thru a tough stage in your life right now. We all have.
Think of the baby boomers that wanted to retire early in life and are losing their life savings in the stock market.These are people with familys that have depended on them their whole loves for support.

And besides, the economy sucks right now. Osama Bin asshole Wants you to feel this way. Do not give in or give up.Something good will come your way soon.

Hey man, if you need someone to talk to, you have my number.

Take care. I now have head out for some ass chewing of my own from a customer.:yes: :wave: :D :) :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom