it's official #1431

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
funny you should mention that cos I feel the same way

However shall we remede this?

I feel kissing someone too :sexywink:

_____
:hyper: I like baby's juicy lips!

Last edited:
Screaming Flower said:
do you want me to kiss you?

you've pegged me there. that's all i've ever wanted. :|

thing on my mind RIGHT now:

my roommate. the girl is a complete idiot. i even think she's on her way down the hall to come in and see this message right now. i'm not going to stop. she's nice and all...she really is. but idiocy + me = rage-filled life. i edited her paper the other night...horrendous, she is a freshman in college and she writes like a 6th grader. what the hell? :banghead: so then i tried to teach her HOW TO WRITE A FECKIN PAPER, using "i like cookies" as my thesis. i just don't think she got it. :crack: and this past monday she came back after 2 weeks of being gone cos she had mono. so what does she do the SECOND night she is home? goes out and gets piss drunk. she came home at about 1:30 am and left again. i talked to her this morning and asked her what happened, she said that she was puking all night and couldn't handle sleeping in a loft. :crack:

look, i'm not really a goodie-goodie, but i am not stupid enough to go out and get drunk EVERY night when i have assloads to make up and JUST got over mono. it is just so irritating to me when she makes such detrimental decisions...i'm not even sure how she gets home every night, but my presumption is that she gets a ride from someone who is drunk *fabulous* so before i go to bed i worry about her, where she is and how she's getting home. and there's tons of rapes on campus and :scream: i told her i don't like what she does, but that i would tolerate and respect it. and she STILL bitches about how she has no friends here. it can't be that she's drunk every night, hungover every morning, and sleeping every afternoon, right? no, that's certainly not logical.

so that's just what's on my mind right now.

Keep you chin up

Sorry you have such a dumbass roomie. It's too bad, but she'll probably have to learn the hard way. She's gonna end up in some kind of trouble.

It sucks worrying about someone when you're trying to sleep! :mad:

and SOMEone isnt onLINE

new topic:

homecoming.

if i smell :barf: from any :censored: :drunk: ass will be kicked...no matter how sober or not it is.

i need a martini and some coldplay. now. :crack: :crazy:

A. Lilly, is there anywhere you can go to escape the :barf: of the :drunk: ? Hang in there...Usually the 24/7 :drunk: people don't last very long in college. I am sure that there are people just like you (who like the ocassional drink, but don't think college should be a drunken barn dance), you just have to find them. Perhaps joining a service sorority, or another group on campus who share your similar interests.

B. April, I know how you feel.....The supply of quality men in the world is dwindling fast...at least in my neck of the woods. But the idea of Kahula behind the ear is a good start :up:

Daaaaayummm!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I need sex.

And lots of it.

:mad:

:hyper: You're still coming to California, right? :hyper:

:D :flirt: :sexywink: :evil:

____
:wave: We all need to live in the same city on the same block. Kinda like an Interferencer's Sesame Street, 'cept with raging hormones.

my threads often turn so scandalous. it makes me very happy.

lilly: :hug: i hate pukers. that really blows. :mad:

*kisses boofuslilly :kiss:

april: :shocked: :eek: :macdevil:

diemen: :ohmy: :evil:

Re: whaaaa

WhackaMole said:
Oh I'm soooo confusedddd...:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

I think somebody said sex

sex sex sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex
sex

sex
sex
sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex

* orders a round of blow up dolls for the honking IOers

____
:tongue: I can have sex whenever I want

icon_bolt.gif

Back
Top Bottom