Its Official # 1425

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
My brother had a mullet! :laugh:

335727%3B923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323343587%3B95ot1lsi

I look weird. :slant:

___
:shifty: photo albums are scary

oh my gosh..that is toooo funny!

yes...photo albums are rather incriminating.

all i know is that i'm glad i was a wee child growing up in the 80's (young children's fashion was still relatively tame despite the excesses)....however, the early 90's...all i have to say is, do you remember when grunge was "in"?? :reject:

I read a book edifying mullets.

very informative and educational

asscracktrap let me see some books

I miss those boots.

____
:hyper: I used to like Cyndi Lauper

i miss my old photos...they're at my parents house in a big photo album

:lmao: at that pic Sicy!

WOW. you guys look scary...as in I'd be scared of you .....you look TOUGH.

ME? I was wearing frilly pink dresses and mary janes in those days.....not scary at all. My sis dressed just like that though and looked just as tough...LOL

And she WAS. :mad:

We'll both kick your ass

I would never wear a frilly pink dress. :no:

i saw quite possibly the most amusing thing on south dakota public television the other day.

it was an advertisement for a hair cutting salon. "Vicki and Betty have over 30 years experience combined!" and as it was saying this figure, it showed one of them (i presume Vicki because she looked rather Vicki) cutting a WOMAN'S hair into a MULLET.

they will not be getting my business, no matter how professional their mullets are.

Nice pic!

I had a little old man sitting next to me at the game last night. And next to him was a guy with a frizzy mullet! Mullet alert! Mullet alert. He was about 50 years old and also was wearing short shorts. :no: (It was about 55 degrees outside.)

Back
Top Bottom