It's Official #1423 or whatever number it is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've been thinking about you meggy. that is so scary. can you find any other way home besides walking? do you work with anyone who could drive?

No, everyone I work with lives in Virginia. :slant: I take the metro to work, but I still have to walk to and from it in Silver Spring. :(

can you take a cab from the metro or is that too expensive?

i hope they catch them soon. :(

It's way too expensive to take a cab, and I've have to walk to the place to catch one anyway. :(

I hate living here.

I don't want to be sniped. :sad:

the security has to be unbelievable right now. just make sure you are walking in a very populated, open area. hell, i'd ask a cop to take you home if you see one around and you are really scared.

:hug:

The problem, though, is that he's shooting from a distance, and there is no way for me to walk home that's heavily populated. :(

are you sure you don't want to take a cab from the metro? i know it's expensive but it might be worth it, at least for peace of mind.

My mom is living in that area...as pissed off as I am at her still for leaving us, I am still worried about her being there.

:hug: Everything will be all right, Meggy...you've always got us! Stay safe, girl!

*stumbles in late* apparently

WTF is going on???? Theres a sniper? Meggy has no car?

:huh:I gotta watch the news more

Back
Top Bottom