It's Official #1409

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TripThruUreWires

I serve MacPhisto
i will hang around here, stalk this forum, from sunset 'til sundown and all over again, i will not eat, drink or relieve myself (okay the latter i might end up amending)..but you get the idea....until both Salome AND Acrob@t reply to my thread with an individual or combined effort of 133 characters (and it MUST be coherent responses on both parts--this will be determined by none other than me). i don't care if anyone else replies, but until these two give me what i want, i will haunt this forum...bumping up this thread every minute if need be. you will be so utterly annoyed with me, that you will ask elvis or sicy to put a stop to my madness. i'm a dangerous woman on a mission. watch as i seethe from my mouth: :drool: you don't want to test me.

I like this

there is nice potential in this thread

he looks like a tart

TripThruUreWires said:

english falls under the "coherent" clause

aa2.jpg

santa claus

i don't have much patience.
does anyone have salome's home phone #?
oh, and the country code #, 'cause i don't dial his homeland too often.

oh, and could a kind-hearted moderator put the Important status thingy on this thread (you know, the one where threads never move down).

hey, while were waiting...

ponder this:

did anyone else notice that as soon as u2girl finally let up on the editing function, Acrob@t seemed to be using it in virtually every one of his posts. coincidence? i don't know. conspiracy? you be the judge.

here's another one to ponder before the guy with the gun standing next to me puts it to me head and threatens me, insisting that i get off the computer, get something to eat, and go take a shower or he'll shoot:

Salome--man or figment of our collaborative imaginations? discuss amongst yourselves.

Sicy said:
I'll ponder your face.

yes, that's right, feel free to ponder and discuss the many aspects, facets, and points of view concerning my face on this thread. it is an open forum after all, and i'm sure we have a lot of time to kill. please keep it clean though folks. just remember, i'm highly sensitive and i have to live with my face for the rest of my natural life. we don't want this turning into a FYM type fiasco, now do we?

Like O2 said:

:hmm: Well, he's witty, charming, smart, cute and has a great set of legs. If we made him up in our imaginations, we did a good job!

i've never seen his lovely gams. however did i miss this? does the "it's official" archive have a picture on hand? should i also make it a requirement that salome post a pic of his pretty gams while i'm at it? :hmm:

TripThruUreWires said:
i've never seen his lovely gams. should i also make it a requirement that salome post a pic of his pretty gams while i'm at it? :hmm:

I'd like to take a moment to stop pondering your face so I can give you a cookie for using the word "gams."

____
:hyper: inside joke btween me and mr. cha cha fish

Sicy said:

I'd like to take a moment to stop pondering your face so I can give you a cookie for using the word "gams."

____
:hyper: inside joke btween me and mr. cha cha fish

:hyper: wow! gam is really a word! I looked it up! Ya learn something new every day!

gam
n.
A social visit or friendly interchange, especially between whalers or seafarers.
A herd of whales or a social congregation of whalers, especially at sea. See Synonyms at flock1.

v. gammed, gam?ming, gams
v. intr.
To hold a visit, especially while at sea.

v. tr.
To visit with.
To spend (time) talking or visiting.

:sexywink:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... ok. :scratch:

____
:hyper: do you have a dictionary from the 50's?

Salome said:
so
what are we talking about today?

you're pretty, delicate little gams, what else?

that still doesn't cut it mister!

that's only 29 characters...which i suppose can be deemed coherent (you're lucky i'm feeling generous today)

how many characters did i say you had to supply? i can't quite remember and i'm too lazy to look back to the first page....

anyway, i think it was something like 137....meaning you and acrob@t have 108 to go.

you will not get rid of me or my thread until i see my wishes fulfilled.

i'm serious...i will sprawl myself across the floor of "it's official" and throw a monsterous tantrum. i'm not above that you know.

i know who betty grable is. hi april.

i'm enjoying this back and forth little banter tremendously. and i also believe pommie acro will have little to no trouble coming up with plenty of characters to fulfill your needs. he might have to edit them first a couple of times but i'm sure he'll come through.

now let's see salami's gams. :drool:

___
:| this is very official

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
hey did i tell you i'm thinking of moving to chicago(but not for another year or so)? how you like dem apples? :happy:

WHAT?!

are you messing with me?

Back
Top Bottom