It's Official #1399 (how a weird day turned out great after all)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
YES! the numbering system is back on track now :wave:

Anyway, at 8 am i was supposed to have a dentist appointment, but when i got there she wasn't working - and this was already a re-scheduled thing! The note also said "check with the telephone operator for information". I go down to the operator and ask "is dr... on duty today? the note says she's not here" and she (the operator) says: "well if that's what it says she's not there".

:rolleyes: Gee, i thought, great - and i tried again:

"but the note also says check with the phone operator for information" and she says "well i'm covering someone for today so i can't help you."

Ah...there's more.

Then i went to this big store (i guess like a "mall" big) where i wanted to buy some blank CDs. The store opens at 9 am, i was there 10 minutes or so early. OK, so i walk around a bit (did i mention it was C O L D?) and the store opens. I wanted to use the machine to lift some money from my card but it was expired . I forgot i should have used my new card because the one i had expired yesterday! But luckily i had enough cash in my wallet to buy CDs anyway...still, blah@me for forgetting that.

There's one more (i somehow got the feeling that a 3rd thing would go wrong too).

I had a job interview at 2 pm and as i was going to the bus station and i saw the bus just far away enough it wasn't worth running or trying to catch it and i had to wait for another one. (i HATE it when buses do that) Still, i was able to actually be early for the interview but i was nervous anyway because i wasn't familiar with the location and was worrying i might be late.

this is where the great part starts

Call me pretentious, but i really have a good feeling about this interview. I answered some questions, translated two short texts from English to Slovene - and the interviewer praised my translations, and he said my school report stood out from the other candidates. He mentioned what my salary would be (if i got the job). The office is pretty close to where i live, the job is basically writing business letters in English and taking phone calls from the firm suppliers - those two things would interest me and i think i could pull it off - so.... yay me if i make it. However i was the first of the candidates to be interviewed.

The best part of the day was when i got home from the interview and a bunch (and i do mean a bunch) of burned U2 CDs was waiting for me in the mail!!!

Life is good. :D
:dance:

bet you didn't see this coming!

:D

Hehehe...*licks Spatula licker right back*

Sicy said:

_____
:hyper: u2g u2g u2g g g g g gggggggggggggg

Yes? What is it?

Heh...i was watching a TV series just now and there was a character - a goddess who was eating people's brain.

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom