It's Official #1382

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
I'm watching "Greed", and they just asked this question:

Which of the following group names is a palindrome?

Abba, Eiffel 65, Blink 182, TLC, or AC/DC

See?????????? If you guys would have been on there, you would have gotten it right because of me!!!!!!! :D

The host explained what a palindrome was, for those who didn't know! :D

:lmao:
I have to do a bonochick here cos that abba thing made me think of my little girl abby. She is a shaded silver (ie white) chinchilla and a few weeks ago had to go to the vet to be sedated and shaved as she had this psycho skin thing whcih made her dreadlock up like a little feral thing, but anyways, they left her head, tail and legs unshaved. The rest of her is done pretty close to her skin. But now she looks like a new type of animal completely, not even a cat as she has these weird ass looking fat feet and skinny legs and it looks like she is wearing those 60's style knee high fleece boot things.

So we call her Abba now. Not Abby.

I thought it was funny.

You all dont have to laugh.

But its funny.

Really, it is.

:crack:

i thought that was funny. i have a very strange sense of humor. my friends had to shave their cat because for allergy reasons and he looked kind of freaky afterwards. i was amused then too. :crack: :coocoo:

My grandma used to have a Himaylan/Persian mix, and she would have to get his fur shaved off...except for all th fur around his neck. He looked like a lion. :D

Back
Top Bottom