It's Official #1380

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lilly, can you still tell him now? please tell him if there's a chance. :hug: 's to lilly

- I really really dislike Aquatic Chemistry
- My right eyeball hurts

Hmmm, that's all. I guess life is going OK for me I guess... :shrug:

Oh yeah, I want a girlfriend and make it snappy! :banghead:

Just a quick question here - how many of us here in IO-land are without stable employment (been laid off, can't find a job in their filed, etc.)?

I think the number is too high.

U2girl said:

4. I hated the awkwardness when i was filling out this form at a job interview and there was a question "how soon do you plan having children?" and there were several answers.

What a totally stupid question. How can they ask you that? And I completely hear you on the job search thing. Why can't I get a job? There's supposed to be plenty of work here (though not as much as a year ago, not nearly) and I'm not stupid, I say intelligent things and behave politely and act like I'm interested at interviews and I never get the job.

Also, I can't find a place to live, I can't live with my relatives forever, and yesterday I found a place that was perfect but the landlord hasn't called me back yet so I probably didn't get it, and probably because I don't have a job yet, even though I have plenty of savings and am in fact fairly financially secure. They just don't believe it.

Also, I am convinced that I will never have a boyfriend, at least not one who isn't totally messed up in the head, because that's the only type who's attracted to me.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Well, I take back one part of what I just wrote above because I just talked to the landlord and I got the place!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am very happy about this! But the other stuff still stands, so don't go thinking my life is perfect or anything! ;)

Back
Top Bottom