It's Official #1376

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
The proudest day of his life - 1972 junior horse-shoe champion

But really, all he wanted was some candy from the pinatta. They would not let him touch it though.

And then he offered me $5 (USD) to drink the swill at the bottom of a MGD bottle. I knew it was laced with sugar, lime and the spit from Jennifer Foley - but, it is $5.

Tell us the crash story again, please.

no salt needed

People are having a tough time seeing past the crusty-outer layer. Inside, it is quite delicious. Only the best ingredients....

Sometimes, it gets a little over-cooked, but in reality, it is still good - and means no harm.

Go ahead, give it a try. You will like it.

ron - you hungover?

and now i'm pissed i wasn't there...not like i could have been anyway *curses youngin status*

udder.jpg

use it

mooooooo

I have mocked it plenty - it is a self-deprivating sense of humor that has pulled me through many of messes.

I do not have udders to milk. I like Skim - by the gallon.

zonelistener said:
The proudest day of his life - 1972 junior horse-shoe champion

But really, all he wanted was some candy from the pinatta. They would not let him touch it though.

And then he offered me $5 (USD) to drink the swill at the bottom of a MGD bottle. I knew it was laced with sugar, lime and the spit from Jennifer Foley - but, it is $5.

Tell us the crash story again, please.

I fell and went boom. ON MY FACE
icon_cry.gif

i think i know now what i figured earlier. call me when you have a free second.

Walkron said:

These are NOT udders. If you look close, It's a little McPhisto coming into the world.:laugh:

*slowly backs more westward from ron*

*curses badlands and their inhabitability*

Re: ron - you hungover?

Lilly said:
and now i'm pissed i wasn't there...not like i could have been anyway *curses youngin status*

Was i hungover you ask. What gives you that idea??
cpicobeer.gif

Hey lilly -last i checked they were allowing people of all ages into Don Pablos in Roseville...:sexywink:

Fun night...:dance: Hard rock tonight should be even better!!! :dance:

*looks forward to super comfy guest bed and some after-bar Elevation DVD at Walkron & Lemon M's*

*feels sorry for anyone who can't come* :lol:

I Vow not to drunk post tonight...:D

Back
Top Bottom